Thee Official LeBron James = Scottie Pippen and Dywane Wade = Michael Jordan for the 2011 Finals

Originally Posted by Al3xis

yall have real short memories.

Wade owes this to his team after the crap he put forth vs Chicago. Bron got him here. If he closes the deal, that's the beauty of that team.
Thread is stupid. But these are the same clowns who said everything was Shaq during the 3 peat run when KB carried and closed for those Laker teams in various Western Conference runs (like Bron did these playoffs) up to the Finals, then Shaq dominated like Wade is now. Funny how when it's clear as day right now, "short memories" want to come up.

Wade owes this to his team after the crap he put forth vs Chicago. Bron got him here. If he closes the deal, that's the beauty of that team.

Pretty much.

The lengths some of y'all go to because of you hate for the Heat amazes me sometimes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I find it hilarious how Kobe stans are hyping Wade all the while Wade is proving just how superior to Kobe he is on both ends of the court.

In 2011 right?
After Kobe has played half his life in the NBA?

On a bad knee?

After DWade basically sat out 1 and a half seasons?

Funny thing is I think DWade is ill.

Pretty much.

The lengths some of y'all go to because of you hate for the Heat amazes me sometimes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I find it hilarious how Kobe stans are hyping Wade all the while Wade is proving just how superior to Kobe he is on both ends of the court.

In 2011 right?
After Kobe has played half his life in the NBA?

On a bad knee?

After DWade basically sat out 1 and a half seasons?

Funny thing is I think DWade is ill.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Thread is stupid. But these are the same clowns who said everything was Shaq during the 3 peat run when KB carried and closed for those Laker teams in various Western Conference runs (like Bron did these playoffs) up to the Finals, then Shaq dominated like Wade is now. Funny how when it's clear as day right now, "short memories" want to come up.
Cool.

Don't care, never have. Point remains.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Cool.

Don't care, never have. Point remains.

Wade beasted in the Boston series, though.

its not about having a short memory. all i'm saying is we clearly see one guy separating himself on the highest stage, and its not Lebron. 

Wade beasted in the Boston series, though.

its not about having a short memory. all i'm saying is we clearly see one guy separating himself on the highest stage, and its not Lebron. 

Bron can't win lol. People were complaining about him taking all the shots at the end of the last game. This time, he clearly let Wade take the lead and still getting crap.

That said, I do agree that Bron has to be more aggressive much earlier on in the game. If he does that, who cares who's taking the shots down the game. Just make the right basketball play.

Bron can't win lol. People were complaining about him taking all the shots at the end of the last game. This time, he clearly let Wade take the lead and still getting crap.

That said, I do agree that Bron has to be more aggressive much earlier on in the game. If he does that, who cares who's taking the shots down the game. Just make the right basketball play.

Back
Top Bottom