THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) NEXT: OFF-SEASON

[COLOR=#red]:lol:

finns shot a picture of his stuff from a while back if i recall. he is a legit dolphins fan... just in the mold of those fans that no matter what happens he will have a negative view on things. right or wrong, he just always stays grounded in his fan-hood. [/COLOR]

:lol: Probably did. I have memorabilia spread across 3 different houses. Anything from jerseys to huge banners to tiffanys style lamps to a rare Marino painting. I LOL at anyone who would question the fan known as finnns

Ohhh, I dunno about that good sir.

Stopped reading at Omar by the way. He could tell me the sport we're talkin about is football, played on Sunday's, and I'd think he was lyin.

:lol: I quoted Omar on purpose.

Dude has 31k followers on twitter, incredible given his largely negative reputation amongst the fanbase

Strip takeaway... get nothing from it.

Missed field goal.

3rd and 10 conversion. Edit: x2

That's about right.

Taking my son trick or treating... god damn dolphins.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone have a better source to view games on a live stream other than firstrowsports?
always lags, crap picture cant even see numbers sometimes, audio is tinny..... i need something clear!
and no im not getting directv.

still early...but i told you debby downers that cincinatti isn't some juggernaut coming in to blow your backs out :lol:

skep try twitter

type teams in and im sure some links pop up

1st row is good to me once u get past all the ads and enlarge screen

So....Garner and Yeatman getting snaps, and its working. We waited EIGHT weeks to try it?

Anyone notice how good Egnew is as a blocker?

Miller needed to keep going left away from defenders.

Dimitri Patterson and Cam Wake looking healthy is HUGE for our defense.

If we stop running the ball this half, with Geno Atkins out, I kill everybody. EVERY. Body.

Run. The. *************. Football.

PICK 6 @BGrimey21 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh, I dunno about that good sir.

Stopped reading at Omar by the way. He could tell me the sport we're talkin about is football, played on Sunday's, and I'd think he was lyin.

:lol: I quoted Omar on purpose.

Dude has 31k followers on twitter, incredible given his largely negative reputation amongst the fanbase

skip bayless has 1.2 million followers. *shrugs*

i saw 2 links when i typed links behind it not sure if any good

just do 1st row...

:smh: defense dont start that

Back
Top Bottom