THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

LeBron finished with 1,207 points, receiving 120 out of 121 first place votes and 1 second place vote.
KD finished 2nd with 765 points

Congrats to LeBron... bulls are a tough team.. they can get us prepared for Indy if they advance

I feel bad for people who blindly hate him. They're really missing out on something special. When it comes down to it, he really could be the best there ever was. 

And as tough as the Bulls are, this is the playoffs. With Nate having to compensate for the PG spot being shaky, injuries, and a (I'm almost certain) pissed off Miami team that lost their streak to this team. I don't see this going farther than 4. 

I feel bad for people who blindly hate him. They're really missing out on something special. When it comes down to it, he really could be the best there ever was. 

And as tough as the Bulls are, this is the playoffs. With Nate having to compensate for the PG spot being shaky, injuries, and a (I'm almost certain) pissed off Miami team that lost their streak to this team. I don't see this going farther than 4. 

That's what I'm sayin'.

People who are just hating to hate don't realize we ARE witnessing something great.

Heres something I did for school. Its due tomorrow haha but timing couldnt have been any bettet.
Aint much of a painter though.

4 time MVP!!

Last edited:
Have the Cavs ever done anything like that for LeBron? I hope he sees what the heat organization is about and wants to stay for the long run...

Awesome video for the MVP. I'm looking forward to this series. I doubt there will be a sweep. But there will be some damn good basketball played.

Who would've thought that lowlife hater trolls who you find on Internet forums actually have a vote for the MVP of the league.

here's the full 40 minute press conference for those that missed it

LeBron James 2013 NBA MVP Full Press Conference (41 min) 5.6.2013 miami heat, king bron

I hate how in the NBA thread whenever we play people always post about refs lol.

As if KD or Kobe doesn't get the benefit of the whistle sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom