THEE OFFICIAL MIAMI HEAT PLAYOFFS THREAD (4-3 THE FINALS Vs SAS) / NEXT: BACK2BACK HEATPEAT!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to MR. LEBRON JAMES on his not first not second not third but FOURTH MVP AWARD

i want chi in the next rd and ny in the semis :evil:

Last edited:
ROUND TWO

Game 1: Mon @ MIA 7 p.m. TNT

Game 2: Wed @ MIA 7 p.m., TNT

Game 3: Fri @ CHI 8 p.m., ESPN

Game 4: @ CHI

Game 5*: @ MIA

Game 6*: @ CHI

Game 7*: @ MIA

* -- If necessary. (All times Eastern)

Radio coverage on 790-AM, 104.3-FM, 760-AM, 98.3-FM (Spanish

Not necessarily taking them lightly, it's more of what the Nets did wrong and what we do better. The Nets could've won this series 4-2 but they don't have the players or the hustle to compete in games like this.

I would like the sweep. But the Bulls taking one or maybe even two would not surprise me.

Please DO NOT take this team lightly fellas

I don't think anyone would take the Bull's lightly. They play hard and and are well coached, BUT the Miami Heat playing at their best should sweep this team. The only thing I see preventing them from a sweep is rust from being off for so long after the Bucks series. So in all likelihood I would predict a Heat victory in 5 games.

Why the hell would they or anyone else take a team that broke their 27 win streak lightly?

I hope that Dwyane Wade is ready.. As far as resting goes, he really has more luxury than anyone. For the last month and a half or so he's been playing one game per week on average, and he hasn't played a game for 10 days.

Last edited:
Not necessarily taking them lightly, it's more of what the Nets did wrong and what we do better. The Nets could've won this series 4-2 but they don't have the players or the hustle to compete in games like this.

lol I didn't even see your post. It wasn't directed at you or anyone else. I posted that from the 1st page after editing the title

It was mostly to what ppl were posting on twitter not here on this thread

Bulls play us tough no matter what. I say Heat win in 5 or 6.
Heat will Sweep if Lebron and wade don't feel like playing a long series.

Back
Top Bottom