THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

If we can get this Wade in the playoffs..... yall know the rest

Bruh. If we get this Wade June it is a wrap. He looks soooo much better this year.

Laat few games hes been averaging 27-28 ppg on 60% shooting. :x

And im glad we beat them. And it is like a kid playing his dad in terms to the effort from Indy

Last edited:
Oh and as far as statement games go. This was far from a statement game for the Heat. Last season the Heat lost 2/3 to the Pacers in the regular season. What good did that do for the Pacers? This Heat team makes their statements in the Playoffs.

For up and coming teams like the Pacers these games mean a lot more because they have yet beat the Heat when it mattered.

As for the questionable calls... officiating will always be in question, especially in big games. Were there questionable calls, yes.... but the Pacers let go of a 15 point lead. The Heat had to earn that win.

On to the Sacramento kings....

Last edited:
Wade will play like this come playoff time. He'll have plenty of rest during the playoffs for the first and second series and have plenty in the tank for the ECF and finals.

Oh and as far as statement games go. This was far from a statement game for the Heat. Last season the Heat lost 2/3 to the Pacers in the regular season. What good did that do for the Pacers? This Heat team makes their statements in the Playoffs.

For up and coming teams like the Pacers these games mean a lot more because they have yet beat the Heat when it mattered.

As for the questionable calls... officiating will always be in question, especially in big games. Were there questionable calls, yes.... but the Pacers let go of a 15 point lead. The Heat had to earn that win.

On to the Sacramento kings....
truth

folks hating and saying what they are doing in corny... you know damn well if there team was doing it, it would be "look at our team having so much fun, looking relaxed and they genuinely like each other" :lol:

congrats to them.. good to see folks get out of bad relationships and start something new.. this is for anyone out there..

Great game :pimp:

My girls childhood friend is Pero Antic from the Hawks so I like to see him do well just not against my Heat :lol:...he did throw a perfect lob at the rim tho

Gonna try to make it out to the ATL in April so I can pick up my tickets, it would be great if they play in the playoffs too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom