THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

SMH spo spo spo. dont put beasley in all post season basically until minutes left in the last game...and soon as he touches the floor he ignites. spo did everything wrong this game. wade shoulda been benched because he was on the floor walking like he gave up. bosh tried to ignite but nobody else was behind him except lebron. we needed this whooping. its a big wake up call to not be complacement and WORK for that spot. some big moves need to happen in the offseason in terms of teamwork, skill, and roles...

We have some tired, old legs. Time to reload around Lebron and Bosh. Wade need to take a severe paycut. Get those FA come summertime.

I said from the first half of the season that wade needs to take a big pay cut and everyone jumped on me now look at his game on the big stage dude was not defending not hustling ...

Like stated earlier we need fresher, hungrier, hopefully younger legs.

Also need some shot makers man. Our 3 pt shooting just hasnt been reliable.

Rebuilding won't be as easy as some of you guys are putting it.

The salary cap for the NBA is 63.5 million. If Wade, Bosh, and LeBron are going to get 20million each totaling 60million that's only 3.5 million to spend. Also Haslem is due 5million next year so basically we're already over the cap.

Contracts need to be re-done.

Duncan gets 9.5million and Parker and Ginobilli get 12.5million each totaling 34.5million out of 63.5million.

In order to get to their level the Big 3 are going to have to major paycuts especially Wade.

And so it begins

Miami Heat big man Chris Andersen will decline his of his $1.45 million player option for next season and become a free agent, according to Yahoo Sports' Marc Spears. Miami's supporting cast could look quite different in a few months.

SMH spo spo spo. dont put beasley in all post season basically until minutes left in the last game...and soon as he touches the floor he ignites. spo did everything wrong this game. wade shoulda been benched because he was on the floor walking like he gave up. bosh tried to ignite but nobody else was behind him except lebron. we needed this whooping. its a big wake up call to not be complacement and WORK for that spot. some big moves need to happen in the offseason in terms of teamwork, skill, and roles...

qft
Beasley and R.Lewis shouldve played a lot more.

D.Wade needs to retire, relocate, or resign from starting.

I guess Birdman wants a bigger paycheck. Miami should try to keep him. They dont have many big men.

qft
Beasley and R.Lewis shouldve played a lot more.

D.Wade needs to retire, relocate, or resign from starting.

I guess Birdman wants a bigger paycheck. Miami should try to keep him. They dont have many big men.
im with you on everything EXCEPT lewis needing more minutes. hes trash. averages 1 good game per season which would be that game where he hit like 6 or 7 3's this post season. for every 3 minutes lewis plays... beasley shouldve had 1, and james jones shoulda had 1.

Kyle Lowry interested in Heat..
that'd be a pretty nice upgrade lol.

This Melo talk.. if that came true I wonder how that'd shake up the roster.

One of the analysts also said Wade should consider coming off the bench ala Manu.

Kyle Lowry interested in Heat..
that'd be a pretty nice upgrade lol.

This Melo talk.. if that came true I wonder how that'd shake up the roster.

One of the analysts also said Wade should consider coming off the bench ala Manu.

I think that's only a viable possibility if Melo comes to South Beach

Hopefully Wade decides to lock in this offseason, getin great shape, add the 3 and use all this talk as fuel to get back to the promise land

Or even just his mid range. Get it more consistent. Itll make things much easier for him.

And work on his ft shooting -_-

If the big 3 all take cuts there are a number if free agents this year that i think can improve our team immensely.

We need guys that basically make shots and play good D. Younger than 32 too haha

Hell yeah. Love the Shabazz Napier pick. I just like most, fell in love with his heart during the NCAA tourney. But before that, I heard of the greatness. Remember Heat Fam, we have James Ennis coming off an MVP season in Australia. Apparently, Ennis is already expecting to be on the team next year:

Game time let's get it Heat!!!
#heatnation #hungry #nextseaon #imready #jamesennis #itstime [emoji]128175[/emoji] http://t.co/dBj2CPvAOR
— James Ennis (@JamesDa_Truth) June 13, 2014

Back
Top Bottom