THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

Wouldn't the Heat still have a lot of money to go around? I was looking at their contracts earlier, and there's like 8 guys whose contracts will be up (Ray, JJones, Battier, Chalmers, Lewis, Douglas), and that doesn't including Norris Cole possibly opting out. Seems like they could still fill out a nice roster even with potential re-signings/opting in of Lebron & Bosh (and Wade :rolleyes ?)

oooooooh so THATS why everyone is back on this lebron is gonna leave talk?
laugh.gif
i was wondering how it sparked back up today. people want lebron to leave miami so bad. i tell them it makes no sense for him to leave. he left cleveland cuz he was tired of not winning. since hes been here, thats ALL that hes done is get to the finals or win. why would he leave? tired of miami weather and night life? LOL!

Wouldn't the Heat still have a lot of money to go around? I was looking at their contracts earlier, and there's like 8 guys whose contracts will be up (Ray, JJones, Battier, Chalmers, Lewis, Douglas), and that doesn't including Norris Cole possibly opting out. Seems like they could still fill out a nice roster even with potential re-signings/opting in of Lebron & Bosh (and Wade :rolleyes ?)

Cole's option was picked up this offseason after he was put in trade rumors

D.Wade had a bday party in ATL last night

View media item 756688(more pics in the casual wear thread)

Expecting another big game from Bosh, but won't be surprised if they struggle against the Hawks tonight

Last edited:
No excuse for Beasley to only get 3 minutes tonight. NONE. :x

What the hell is going on? why are we losing to these whack *** teams? we look like the knicks out there...smh

Spo needs to let Beasley free. When Wade doesn't play there's no scoring off of the bemch. Beas is a scorer but I suppose common sense isn't common

Champions are made in June fellas. Remember that. #GetToJune

yea but we're the champions. we're supposed to dominate MOST of the teams in the nba. we're the lion in the room. zebras arent supposed to be beating us especially not back to back. zebras being these wack teams we're losing to.

as for beasley not getting minutes, i dunno whats going on. hes proven he drops points in a hurry when he touches the floor. maybe theyre trying to get roger into the groove of things so he can do the same. then we can use both of them at will

Champions are made in June fellas. Remember that. #GetToJune

I have to agree with you.

We all know Le6ron is the best player on the planet but he's not playing to his full potential because we have to not over use him this year til the playoffs.

Remember, we have played more games since 2010 than any team in the league. That's why we need this maintenance plan.

I don't like seeing games like the last few weeks but I know my team is the best team in the league. And when the time come (playoffs), we will show the world we're the best!

If Le6ron was playing at his full potential, we'd be talking about him being this season's MVP instead of KD (KD is having an amazing yr).

Side note - Greg Oden had a good game and showed us flashes of he's potential as he gets more playing time.

Is it me or does the media turn everything LeBron says into some underlying clue that he is going to opt out and leave Miami. One day LeBron Instagrams about Wade's birthday and that's a sign he is leaving. Then LeBron comments on Kevin Durant and how he's jealous at the green light he gets and that's a sign he's leaving. The following day he talks about how the team's injuries has prevented the Heat from playing their best and now that's a sign he is leaving.

This is getting ridiculous. LeBron has to be one of the most mentally strong individuals ever if he has to deal with this amount of stupidity on a daily basis. :x

Is it me or does the media turn everything LeBron says into some underlying clue that he is going to opt out and leave Miami. One day LeBron Instagrams about Wade's birthday and that's a sign he is leaving. Then LeBron comments on Kevin Durant and how he's jealous at the green light he gets and that's a sign he's leaving. The following day he talks about how the team's injuries has prevented the Heat from playing their best and now that's a sign he is leaving.

This is getting ridiculous. LeBron has to be one of the most mentally strong individuals ever if he has to deal with this amount of stupidity on a daily basis. :x

I think it's safe to say that after 3 years now entering his fourth with Miami, Bron and the media go hand and hand .... Frankly, I avoid all of it because you all know my true zest lies with watching the progression and growth of #MySoNorris :rofl: :rofl:

wade is getting on my damn nerves... i could see why the team would be irritated at him too... he is like the dude at work that gets paid more then you do, doesnt do a damn thing, and the boss wont fire him.. im not saying lets get rid of wade..

wade is getting on my damn nerves... i could see why the team would be irritated at him too... he is like the dude at work that gets paid more then you do, doesnt do a damn thing, and the boss wont fire him.. im not saying lets get rid of wade..
At least he put his ego aside and called Grover in WAY earlier this season, rather than letting it build.

At least he put his ego aside and called Grover in WAY earlier this season, rather than letting it build.
:smh: its the shoes man...

Back
Top Bottom