THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

I think roboski was just joking. That's his mental explanation for why Spo refusing to let the Super Cool One get consistent minutes when the offense is dry

Last edited:
I think roboski was just joking. That's his mental explanation for why Spo refusing to let the Super Cool One get consistent minutes when the offense is dry

Lol! Even the announcers on Sunspots was wondering why Beas didn't get any minutes today (with Wade out and a game tomorrow night against the Warriors). They even brought it up multiple of times. I just don't want Spo to be extra stubborn and let a young athletic talent live on the bench when he can play a huge roll in our quest for 3 in a row. The season is at the midway point right now, so we'll see how Beas contribution to the team plays out.

And Trizzo I just have a crazy sense of humor. It was me being sarcastic as to why Spo NEVER plays Beasley when the team needs that extra spark.

the dunk at 2:50 :x :x :x

LeBron is not letting his MVP go to Durant so easily with performances like this... Just amazing.

Last edited:
^ Media already decided its KDs year
Durant and Bron are like 1A and 1B in the MVP race. Can't go wrong with either. KD will get a lot of love and recognition later on for the streak of 30+ (points) games.

Those two clear at the top. Then PG24, CP3, and Dragic for me.

^ Media already decided its KDs year

Completely agree, BUT if LeBron goes on a tear after the all-star break and starts putting up crazy numbers himself, he can win back some mind share he's lost to Durant. Let's not forget LeBron is finally rid of those small nagging injuries that has slightly limited him earlier in the season.

That guy LeBrezzy!!! That shot was cold blooded!! Probably better then Bosh's game winner versus Portland :smokin

Great way to cap off the week with a big heat win and a Pacers loss.

fadeaway off balance 3 for the game.. nothing but net 
mean.gif
pimp.gif

At least the Warriors put up a fight this year. Heat straight rolled them last year after the Warriors beat them in Miami.

http://niketalk.com/t/571337/offici...ephen-curry-an-all-star/1140_20#post_19812591

Just wanted to share with you guys some of the shots I took last night (but am too lazy to repost).  I'm sure these pics are nothing new to you guys, but I dont get to see Bron often, nor do I get seats like...well....ever.  First time seeing Bron in person since his rookie year.  Not mad in the slightest bit that we lost that way.  It was funny watching other Warriors fans leaving the arena in disgust/depression.  I left in awe.  I know I witnessed greatness, even if it was at my team's expense.

Great game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom