THEE OFFICIAL PLAYOFFS THREAD OF THE B2B NBA CHAMPIONS @MiamiHEAT

Win or lose, I'm always going to love the Heat. It is either 2 titles in 4 years or 3 titles in 4 years. It has been a fun ride these past 4 years and wouldn't take any of those years back. Especially after the 15 win season which was the lowest of lows.

Big 3 look small as hell hahaha
I remember a couple years ago they were dancing at their big 3 pep rally.
They wouldn't have survived in the west

Big 3 look small as hell hahaha
I remember a couple years ago they were dancing at their big 3 pep rally.
They wouldn't have survived in the west
If your gonna come in here to troll your gonna get banned from the thread. Take it to the finals thread.

2 titles in 4 years. Can't even complain. 
smokin.gif

Better than hoping the Dolphins will win one. Only been waiting since 1973...

2 titles in 4 years. Can't even complain. :smokin

Better than hoping the Dolphins will win one. Only been waiting since 1973...
Exactly man. Hopefully this team stays intact for the most part. Only shine off light for Miami sports right now

It's been a great run, the roster definitely needs a revamping. Can't complain about these past 4 years the greatest of this franchises existence.

A great Finals series performance by the San Antonio Spurs and a much deserved 5th Championship for that Organization. Heat Basketball, we take our hats off to that team with the highest regard and respect. Outmatched in every phase of the game and was frankly brilliant to watch during extended stretches of the entire series. We rebuild and address all concerns in the offseason to push forward back into the Finals next year. Tough loss, Fun team, Great season! We'll return to fold again Heat Nation and a Job well done putting our organization in the best position to compete for a franchise 4th NBA title!

Job Well Done Spurs Basketball!

4 years of actual contention. 4 title appearances. A team that actually brought excitement to a sports town that desperately hadn't had any.

Wish I could go party at La Carreta. For my Miami guys, they know thats the spot!

Last edited:
Heat just didn't have it this year. Defense and overall effort were not consistent and it came back to bite them against the best team in the NBA. Hats off to the Spurs.

I just hope Pat Riley and Andy Elisburg are able to make the proper adjustments to solidify the roster next season.

LETS GO HEAT!!! !:pimp:

They got us this time. Its all good. thats 4 str8 times we got to the finals. looks like they were tired as hell. but no excuses the spurs got it fair and square this year

We WILL be back next year.

Last edited:
November can't come soon enough. Same way the spurs came out this year with revenge set on there mind. I hope we come out with revange on who ever gets in our waym

The biggest thing I'm hoping for is for this team to get back to being that hungry team having fun. That was absent this season.

Congrats to the Spurs. They were the better team this year. Disappointed that we lost but still a great run. Let's get that championship back next year Miami :pimp:

Great Job to the Spurs! Great win.

I'm proud of the Heat, 2 in 4 is nothing to be ashamed of 
pimp.gif

Can't wait to hear the Knicks fans and their jokes though 
eyes.gif

2 Championships in 4 years is still impressive.

We need hungry and fresher legs. It's going to be really interesting to see what the Big 3 decides to do.

Back
Top Bottom