**THEEE Official Washington ******** Offseason Thread** Throwbacks unveiled pg. 21...DreC. approves

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

pimp.gif
@ Hightower....

and Beck looking good.
pimp.gif
bro....u just see Helu tip-toe that *%*$???!!!??? 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
He shoulda took that to the house though...

Ill say one thing Shanny got those boys playing hard out there.

laugh.gif
@ Campbell still speaking the standard Interviewese even about his teammates racing. I was half expecting to hear, "Well you know, just gotta take it one race at a time, you know go back and watch the fee-um, you know look at the tape and try to correct it for the next race you know."

1-0 and next is Arizona.

Positives :
Fred Davis
Chris Neilds and Ryan Kerrigan
Fletch
Darrell Young

Negatives :
Bum Doughty
Rocky

Some great catches made out there today...I don't want to rip Rex, some of the throws he made were brilliant...most of them were lucky as hell.
laugh.gif

Also to add to the negatives, Trent Williams...thank god he played better in the final minutes...but this was a terrible game by him...Jean Paul abused him. 

Originally Posted by TheGift23

1-0 and next is Arizona.

Positives :
Fred Davis
Chris Neilds and Ryan Kerrigan
Fletch
Darrell Young

Negatives :
Bum Doughty
Rocky

Some great catches made out there today...I don't want to rip Rex, some of the throws he made were brilliant...most of them were lucky as hell.
laugh.gif

Agreed....

If Landry is unable to go next week, I don't see how Shanahan can put Doughty out there again.  If he's inactive (and Gano hits his FG), the score might have been 31-7. 

Saw a stat that said Grossman has 4 career 300 yard passing games...3 of them are w. the Skins.  You never know what you're gonna get w. the guy....but when he gets it going in this offense he looks pretty good.  On the flip, when he's bad...well, he's awful
laugh.gif
  No need to dwell on that tho. 

*Rob Jackson looked good in spot duty when Orakpo was off the field. 

Winnable game next week, but they gotta come prepared to go.  O-Line HAS to be better.  Get some holes for Hightower and better pass protection for Rex. 

All in all, I'm very pleased.  Defense was FLYING out there. 
pimp.gif

*MAJOR negative....Anthony Armstrong's drops
sick.gif

Great game by the skins.

I agree with what everyone was saying in this thread.

Reed Doughty sucks....
Fred Davis is a monster
Ryan Kerrigan's play was amazing.  The kid works hard the whole game I love having those types of players on the team.
Our pass rush looked actually good.  Which we haven't had in years. Thank you Jim Hasslet
Our o-line needs a little work.  But rex hung in there and took hits and delivered some passes.

Every year i get hyped like we are gonna be good.  So i will reserve my enthusiasm and say I am optimistic for now given our "easy" schedule.  Really hoping we can keep this intensity all year.  Will be at the Arizona game next week 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We are looking like an actual NFL team. Feels good man.

We gotta get Doughty of the field, the guy is straight bunz. If anyone checks ExtremeSkins, Im the guy that made the official Doughty sucks thread.

2-0 and next is Dallas on Monday Night.

Game ball to Helu and Hightower.
We have bad CB depth, but big play/force fumble by Byron to clinch the game.
#&$& that 4 reciever set with a back...Dallas is gonna love running that...hope we ready and ready to see LaRon back on the field.

Hope Josh Wilson is ok.

#Feelsgoodman

%!+%##% Gano I was more pissed about the penalty on the KO rather than the blocked FG. Speaking of the blocked FG, Campbell is a guy we COULD have had if Vinny didn't waste 2/3 of the 2nd rounders back in 08' on bums.

Ryan Kerrigan isn't nearly as fast as Clay Matthews coming off the edge, but damn the kid is a savage. He's gonna be a real good one. Him + Rak

Up until Fitzgerald scored his TD, I thought DeAngelo Hall was doing a good job in coverage....

Helu is quite the change of pace back...we haven't had that in Washington since....forever.

1/2 INTs was Rex's fault...bad Rex showed up in the RZ tho, and that was the killer. Overall he had a decent day and showed some resiliency. I can live with him at QB this year...

DBs have to get healthy going into next Monday. Let's get it!!

*It's crazy that Niles Paul can get a game jersey but Hankerson can't. Not ##$$ on Paul because he's a damn good blocking WR and is playing some ST....Hank better get his ##$$ together.

*I was pulling for Jason Campbell today but the Raiders came up short...up 18 at the half and blew it He played well tho....

2-1 and next is St.Louis.

After last night, I don't know who to be pissed off at more...Haslett for blitzing on 3rd and 21 with 3 minutes to go in the 4th quarter or Kyle Jr. for his terrible playcalling...he had this gem after the game and keep in mind, coming in, we had dominated Time of possesion in the first two games of the season.... :
[h2]"We’re not playing to conserve the clock. You’re trying to win, & the best thing we've got to move the ball is throwing it at the time."[/h2]
indifferent.gif

Other stat...on 5 botched snaps by Dallas, the Skins only managed to take advantage and sack Romo once.

Just a sloppy loss to a depleated team and you hope the guys can get it together and beatdown the Rams.

Back
Top Bottom