**THEEE Official Washington ******** Offseason Thread** Throwbacks unveiled pg. 21...DreC. approves

Let's say the Skins sign V-Jax and Morgan...do you all think that they'd cut Santana Moss (or Gaffney)?

V-Jax
Hankerson
Morgan
Gaffney/Moss
Paul
Austin
Armstrong
Banks

I gotta think that Either Gaffney/Moss will be cut as well as Austin, Armstrong, and Banks. They'll keep Paul because he's show he can contribute on offense and he has good value on ST (possible replacement for Banks).

I'd sadly favor Gaffney to make the team. Santana and London can and should go play for contenders as their careers come to a close.

No one knows how effective Hankerson is going to be coming off the hip though.

I want Armstrong to stay he could do work with RG3 throwing him bombs.

At least Moss could potential play the slot I see no role for Gaffney with VJax and Morgan *shrug*

I wish they would have kept their second this year and tried to get Kendall Wright he could have replaced Moss/Armstrong plus have familiarity with RG3 in one swoop. It would be worth what ever else they had to give up.

sick.gif
at his deep ball placement so consistently too.

If not Kendall Wright (whic probably won't happen), then I hope they make a move for Broyles in Round 3.

From what I've been hearing, Hank will be good to go by TC. Yea, he'll miss OTAs and what not, but I expect him to make a STRONG push for the #2.

On top of it all, I can't wait to see how Fred Davis is utilized now. Just hope that dude stays off the green.
laugh.gif
Would have been over 1,000 yards had he not been suspended.

*My biggest concern this year is the secondary.  We're kinda screwed at safety.  Let me put this out there...would D.Hall do well as a FS? 

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

My Browns fail once again, I wanted RG3!!!!

Dude from Walter FOotball went in...

brownsb_logo.gif
Cleveland Browns: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
LSU_logo.gif

The Browns blew it. They absolutely blew it. They had a chance to move up for Robert Griffin in exchange for Nos. 4 and 22, as well as a first-rounder next year. That was the correct price to pay for a franchise quarterback. Mike Holmgren doesn't realize that for some reason, and that's why Cleveland will continue to dwell in the AFC North cellar.

Link

http://walterfootball.com/images/fball/*******sb_logo.gif Washington ********: Robert Griffin, QB, Baylor
Baylor_logo.gif

The ******** will be a playoff-caliber team over the next 10 years because of this trade. They did not give up too much. No way. Three first-round picks and a second-rounder is the correct price for a franchise quarterback - especially one whom you don't have to give $50 million guaranteed to right away.

This was also a great trade for the Rams. They'll be in great position to improve their roster over the next few years with all of their first-round selections. In fact, the only losers in this deal are the teams in the NFC East, who will now have to deal with a quarterback who looks like he could be the next Steve Young, and the Browns. I'll get to them later.

*** OTHER 2012 NFL DRAFT POSSIBILITIES: ***

1. None - The ******** didn't trade up to No. 2 to take anyone but Young Griff.

The 1st paragraph warms my heart. Please god let this man be the one to lead us to be respectable again and glory/championships.

I can't wait until he holds up the Jersey and puts on the helmet.

I know when RG3 saw the ******** trading up for him he had to be pissed seems like like a class act so I doubt he will but I'd Eli Manning the Skins thanks but no thanks won't play for you guys

Originally Posted by CashBanks

I know when RG3 saw the ******** trading up for him he had to be pissed seems like like a class act so I doubt he will but I'd Eli Manning the Skins thanks but no thanks won't play for you guys
He's "suddenly" scheduled to make an appearance on 3/31 at a car show less than 15 minutes from ******** headquarters....so, yea. 

106.7 The Fan will be live for 36 hours leading into and during the opening day of Free Agency.
pimp.gif
(or something to that effect)...they must have gotten good ratings the night of the trade when they went from 11:30-5 AM to do this. Either way,
pimp.gif

I am hoping we can keep our O-Line healthy and some how improve it.
I think our running game will come around a little more this year.  Hightower was having a solid year before his ACL and Helu finished strong.  So hopefully that can help out RG3.  But his biggest help is going to be his legs because he will have to scramble a lot.

But we honestly had to do this in my eyes.  I understand if he gets hurt or sucks then we are doomed for another 5 years of sucking.  But we haven't been relevant in forever anyway.  If nothing else this gives us (as fans) optimism.  The ******** have great fans and we have been dying to latch onto something.  So when RG3 gets here he will have the backing of all of ******** nation.  

this is all confusing lol.
So we may move D. Hall?

V Jax is 75% sure

Orakpo names being thrown around too?

Originally Posted by Jking0821

this is all confusing lol.
So we may move D. Hall?

V Jax is 75% sure

Orakpo names being thrown around too?
I'll see if I can clarify....

Orakpo was offered in the St. Louis trade, but he's still here....

V-Jax is leaning towards the Skins, but they'll have to give him a real good offer.

Skins insiders are being very cryptic w. their tweets because they can't say too much...but it seems like D.Hall is on the block. 

i hope the DC club scene/women dont get in the way of RG3. Glad he is married........................

I remember NE was very interested in DHall back when OAK released him. 
The more I hear people point out VJ's negatives the more I'm having 2nd thoughts
ohwell.gif
Meachem is looking more enticing.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

106.7 The Fan will be live for 36 hours leading into and during the opening day of Free Agency.
pimp.gif
(or something to that effect)...they must have gotten good ratings the night of the trade when they went from 11:30-5 AM to do this. Either way,
pimp.gif

Yeah.. I will NOT be apart of that coverage.. as most folks aren't staying up overnight to listen... and ratings are most important in Drive time morning and afternoon...
Folks will be ok waking up to the news.. but folks working overnight will be glad.  Scott Jackson and Mark Grey will be doing overnight live.

Fresh off my vacation from South Beach this past weekend I come back home after being away from Niketalk and TV for the past few days and find out about this.  First off, let me say that I'm actually happy for you ******* fans, that's right ya boy is actually happy for you dudes.  I say that because Skins fans and this dismal organization known as the Washington ******** haven't had a reason to be happy or excited in years, maybe even decades............and rightfully so.  This organization has been in the sewer making bad decision after bad decision only for most loyal Skins fans to follow right along with the program and cheer these bad moves.  Now it appears as though the Washington ******** finally do something right in the hopes of landing RG3 and give the fans some energy. 

I say this to say this, I truly feel sorry for RG3 just knowing the piss poor team and lack of organizational leadership that RG3 is about to inherit.  I was the person that single-handedly coined the phrase "just give a black man a chance" here on Niketalk but this is one time I wish a black man, or at least this black man in particular wasn't given a chance here in Washington because I think and know his future would be much brighter if he were picked up by any and every other team not named the Washington ********.  I truly want RG3 to succeed and do well but I just don't see him being able to do that with the Skins for various reasons.  That includes a horrible front office, lack of an offensive line, no vision of the future from the coaching staff, and a weak, battered, and bruised defense that couldn't stop water.  That's a recipe for disaster as far as I'm concerned.  I want and wish the best for RG3 and I hope he can somehow work a miracle here in DC.  My prayers will be going out to RG3 on draft day.  

i hope the DC club scene/women dont get in the way of RG3.  Glad he is married........................    

I thought he was just engaged and not married just yet.     

Yes... engaged....

and once he gets here and see's all the Pink Toes in Ashburn... he could change his mind on that lol...

Club Love and Park cant give him what he needs... but where he gets a house out in the sticks will provide plenty to look at.

We are working to get him on the show Sunday...

Back
Top Bottom