Theredkicks.com legit?

Call you bank or credit card company and file a claim.  That website is place is a joke.  The website doesn't even pop up anymore. 

I sent them an E-Mail and the responded with a Tracking # but I still don't think anything is coming.

To anyone that has a tracking number when was the last time your shoes moved? Mine were des patched from the sorting center on dec 28

When you order something from China it usually takes quite a few days between the tracking saying dispatched from china and the next update. I have had it take a week. I order from TaoBao which is the Chinese version of Ebay often so I am familar with the wait. I am just interested to see what you receive from this site.

i just got my shoes they did not even come in a jordan box they were just in a regular box DO NOT ORDER FROM THEREDKICKS.COM OR SUNRETRO.COM the shoes look very authentic but i know they are not but they will pass for people who do not know the difference but i know. Anyone have anymore question hit me up at [email protected]

see the checkerboard **** on the bottom no good

[email protected]

i just got my shoes they did not even come in a jordan box they were just in a regular box DO NOT ORDER FROM THEREDKICKS.COM OR SUNRETRO.COM the shoes look very authentic but i know they are not but they will pass for people who do not know the difference but i know. Anyone have anymore question hit me up at [email protected]

see the checkerboard **** on the bottom no good

[email protected]
Damn! Those aren't even Unauthorized Authentics (UAs). Those are low grade reps you can get on other Chinese sites for $40-50... That really sucks. Really bogus that they charged $189 for those. You can get UAs from TaoBao.com for $180 or from some of the trusted Chinese wholesale sites for $200-230.

Last edited:
lol, that's how the bottom suppose to look go on google and search up retro 11 gamma blue and that's exactly how the bottom looks and if you knew they were fake why order them I don't think there fake what so fake about them?

Last edited:
lol, that's how the bottom suppose to look go on google and search up retro 11 gamma blue and that's exactly how the bottom looks and if you knew they were fake why order them I don't think there fake what so fake about them?
HAha do you know anything about shoes? Lol these are some wack *** replicas and nothing about these look like the authentics

Last edited:
lol idgaf I cancled the order and I knew they was fake by the look of the website blowing my  s***

HAHAHAHAH do you know ANYTHING about shoes?? Lmao these are some wack *** replicas and nothing about these look like the authentics
lol idgaf I cancled my order and I know so much about sneakers that I knew the website was a scam because what type of website don't have a phone number ? so thanks, for the rude a** comment ,
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I kind of knew that these sneakers were fake 1. i ordered them December 24,2013

2. there email was some type of Chinese person name so, there for they were going to be fake sneakers since the orginal sneakers were not made in china & finally, 3. what kind of official website dont have a number where you could contact them?

so i advise everyone to cancel there orders

lol idgaf I cancled my order and I know so much about sneakers that I knew the website was a scam because what type of website don't have a phone number ? so thanks, for the rude a** comment , >: :lol:
lol my bad bro didn't mean to sound like a total **** lol, I knew the site

I also received mine today although mine are a bit different than the ones Koopsta posted. In the checkered part instead of being black and white it was dark grey and black. You could tell they were fake when you smelled the inside of them and they smell like fresh glue. Anyone else thinking of returning them?

I also received mine today although mine are a bit different than the ones Koopsta posted. In the checkered part instead of being black and white it was dark grey and black. You could tell they were fake when you smelled the inside of them and they smell like fresh glue. Anyone else thinking of returning them?
I haven't even recived mine although there fake, I ordered them on December 24,2013

i just got my shoes they did not even come in a jordan box they were just in a regular box DO NOT ORDER FROM THEREDKICKS.COM OR SUNRETRO.COM the shoes look very authentic but i know they are not but they will pass for people who do not know the difference but i know. Anyone have anymore question hit me up at [email protected]View media item 729900
View media item 729901
View media item 729903 see the checkerboard **** on the bottom no goodView media item 729906
[email protected]
The jump man is backward , the golen print on the ankle is no match to the real ones , the sole is wrong ,

Toebox is off, pl cut is off, 23 is off, carbon fiber is off, sole color is off, lining on the inside of the shoe is wrong, midsole on the back is off and the part that the 23 is on is the wrong shape too

Back
Top Bottom