Theredkicks.com legit?

I also received mine today although mine are a bit different than the ones Koopsta posted. In the checkered part instead of being black and white it was dark grey and black. You could tell they were fake when you smelled the inside of them and they smell like fresh glue. Anyone else thinking of returning them?
Post pics.

I got my tracking number today but when they come im sending them back . The guy emailed me asking why , what should I say so he can take my return ? I have a feeling he might ignore it my request . This email looks like my little sister typed it gosh , View media item 733039

I got my tracking number today but when they come im sending them back . The guy emailed me asking why , what should I say so he can take my return ? I have a feeling he might ignore it my request . This email looks like my little sister typed it gosh , View media item 733039
Tell him because they are fake! His grammar is like that because he is Chinese. Did all of you really think there was just some magical site that was ur little secret that had like every sold out big jordan release for under retail? I bet u were all already setting up ur reseller Instagram accounts getting ready to cash in! Lol nah I'm really sorry next time just use some common sense.

Tell him because they are fake! His grammar is like that because he is Chinese. Did all of you really think there was just some magical site that was ur little secret that had like every sold out big jordan release for under retail? I bet u were all already setting up ur reseller Instagram accounts getting ready to cash in! Lol nah I'm really sorry next time just use some common sense.
Relax I'm not all that gullible tbh I dont even like sneakers like that . Im more of a boots , shoes , and heels girl . I read the FAQ and the "about us" before I ordered which said they were 100% authentic and they were straight from the jordan company what you see is what you get and thats what I believed . Not a sneaker head I just thought these were cute . Its obvious the people who ordered got ****** over .

Last edited:
ems shipping from china maybe dead giveaway. it should be in the usa not any other country.

got my money back! But still got the shoes, you ain't getting no money!
You got free fake shoes.

Congrats?
eyes.gif

i had ordered the Jordan  Bobcat 10's and i haven't got a tracking number any email back nothing 

Back
Top Bottom