BBW
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ive done a driveway of a foreclosed home and car parked in the cut a few times..

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Yo this is retarted. What kinda girl want's to smash in the park. I swear ya'll mess w/ hoodrats
laugh.gif

you'd be surprised. and not hoodrats, these were suburban white chicks.

Personally...

In the woods
A neighbor's backyard (it was late and they were sleeping)
Movie theatre
Car
Bus
Back of a cab
Beach
Playground at night

I'm sure there's more, but I can't remember them all.

ima keep it 100, i smashed more chicks in my whip than any other place. i dont take JOs home, so if we aint got no spot, we just end up doin it in the car. i aint payin for no telly just to get a cooch

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

motel although it seems weak because your kinda paying for poon(MOB)

dodge charger= insane amount of room
pimp.gif

Might need to smash in a Charger. I've smashed in the living room with her mom and daughter in their rooms' sleeping. It was so hard to keep it quiet. 

Originally Posted by raptors29

pimp.gif

Might need to smash in a Charger. I've smashed in the living room with her mom and daughter in their rooms' sleeping. It was so hard to keep it quiet. 

ive gotten a hj while her moms was in the room also.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by raptors29

pimp.gif

ive gotten a hj while her moms was in the room also.
HJ in the back seat of my exs moms car while she was driving. We did it in a lota risky places.
Movie theater at a kids movie while there was a boy scout troop in there.
Train station while she was on the phone with her mom.
At the beach next to her house.
Wow being young and "in love"
laugh.gif

Backseat somewhere seems to be "ol' faithful". Back in college I'd sometimes use buildings/classrooms not in use.

OP you need to learn the fundamentals of the English language.

Balcony at school mid day FTW!

Originally Posted by General Johnson

In the woods -canyons
Car
Beach
Playground at night
pimp.gif
these... plus at the Santa Anita mall parking lot like around 4pm 
laugh.gif
  moved to the parking lot by the bank/gas station cause people were starting to stare... sneaking into her house at night also, once behind this old furniture store, but some fkken homeless fools came and scared the hell out of us, i think they thought i was beating her, instead of meating her... back of her moms highlander w/ the seat folded down... back/break room at work only got dome tho... we've eased up as of late tho... guess were "growing up" even tho she was gonna dome me up at the golf course last monday
laugh.gif
too many ppl around tho, didnt wanna get kicked out and not finish my round
smokin.gif

I open both doors on my side of my F-150 truck and get it in from there somewhere dark  where all the business offices are no one in sight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this has been a recurring problem from me for like the last +6 years
smh.gif

I'm too cheap to pay for a hotel, "I can hit you in the car and it'll be just as fun" - 8Ball

not that all girl go for that but hey sometimes it seems like the only option. Plus times where I'll give in and say !#*@ it some hotels/motels trip about renting rooms to people under the age of 25.

I've only had one outdoor experience and that was my freshman year of college. Neither of us had a car or visitation rights so we ended up smashing in the dugout at the baseball field.

In the car
At the movie theater
At her old job a bunch of times - she had keys to the place and we would go in after hours

Back
Top Bottom