These 10 cities have the most aggressive drivers in the nation

I've seen this guy Steezy reverse for almost a mile on the shoulder of the freeway :lol:. NYC drivers are different.

Your face as I looked at you in the backseat still imprinted in my mind, gave you a real quick intro to NY driving 101 :rofl:

Good times

Not really. Sac drivers are horrible. Freeway system here sux. 2 million people and only 3 major highways. 4 lanes merging into 2 or 2 merging into 5. These city freeway planners must of been high.
The freeway system does suck. The signs with all the different freeways splitting is much worse than LA. I dont find the drivers "aggressive" though.

Not a city, but PG County as a whole would be #1. It's like the wild west driving thru there. It's the equivalent of a final level of a "what not to do when driving" game. Autobahn speeds, turn signals optional, and wait till the temps hit 70 and you gotta contend w/ sport bikes...**** is no joke :lol:

Orlando ain’t that bad. I’m always complaining that drivers are going too slow.

NYC is crazy. Just landed and waiting at the airport arrival spot and all I hear is nonstop honking.

Orlando ain’t that bad. I’m always complaining that drivers are going too slow.

NYC is crazy. Just landed and waiting at the airport arrival spot and all I hear is nonstop honking.

That's why I'm surprised NY isn't up there. I hear that a lot. Even with the craziest traffic, we don't do all the crazy honking in LA

Not to make this political but can it be that the states with the least liberal gun laws, the road rage dynamics is softer?

Im glad nyc has strict gun laws. I dont trust myself with a weapon and the major deagan.

The criteria for this list is trash by the way.

Not a city, but PG County as a whole would be #1. It's like the wild west driving thru there. It's the equivalent of a final level of a "what not to do when driving" game. Autobahn speeds, turn signals optional, and wait till the temps hit 70 and you gotta contend w/ sport bikes...**** is no joke :lol:

And even with all that, I still rather deal with it over the endless gridlock and "I don't know where I'm going" drivers in northern VA :lol: this comes from someone who has lived in both

And even with all that, I still rather deal with it over the endless gridlock and "I don't know where I'm going" drivers in northern VA :lol: this comes from someone who has lived in both

Phoenix drivers aren't aggressive, they just don't ******* pay attention. Between ASU students and recent grads, everyone and theyre mom are on their damn phones. Only Tempe has a law to put your phones down and it just started in late 2018.

Back
Top Bottom