THESE NEED TO BE RETRO'D ASAP! GOAT JUMPMANS

AJ_team1_4.jpg
If Im not mistaken, weren't these the Jumpman's released the same year as the XIII's that were made forWomen?

You are mistaken---those were made for the colleges sponsored by Jordan. Cincy, Cal, I believe some from UNC wore them. There was a model for women styledwitht the dimpled leather, but they were only released in white/carolina/pink. I will try to find the picture.

You are mistaken---those were made for the colleges sponsored by Jordan. Cincy, Cal, I believe some from UNC wore them. There was a model for women styled witht the dimpled leather, but they were only released in white/carolina/pink. I will try to find the picture

There was also a model for women in a white/blk/red colorway that closely resembled the XIII's also... I have a pic ofthem in an old finishline catalog...

You are mistaken---those were made for the colleges sponsored by Jordan. Cincy, Cal, I believe some from UNC wore them. There was a model for women styled witht the dimpled leather, but they were only released in white/carolina/pink. I will try to find the picture

There was also a model for women in a white/blk/red colorway that closely resembled the XIII's also... I have a pic ofthem in an old finishline catalog...

The black/blue or black/white Pros will be the only JB shoes I'll get this year until the Space Jams in 2009 (hopefully).

Yes JB ,we need these! I've been waitting for this pair for so long, lot of memories with my OG......

I'd sign the blk/wht/red for at least 2 pairs.

Those Jumpman Pro's are classic.

I'm still trying to figure out why the Nu Retro 1's came back out.

Then you seriously have no sense of history or perspective. These aren't old school or hybrids. They were the first shoes made for Team Jordan, a take downfrom the Air Jordan for the more cost-conscious people (although they still cost $115 originally). They were made to try to lure Garnett to the Jordan Brand,as he was already with Nike. Please don't ever lump these with Spi'zike, AJF, or Dub Zero. These are a classic performance shoe.

Back
Top Bottom