These need to retroed ASAP!!!! JB listen!

I think it is still a bit too early to retro the XVII,
they are great shoes to play basketball.
I still have my white/college blues, black/silver and white/reds.

I think it is still a bit too early to retro the XVII,
they are great shoes to play basketball.
I still have my white/college blues, black/silver and white/reds.

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

I think people are getting a little too greedy. JB's released (or is going to release) Cool Grey 11s, OG cement 3s, Black cement 3s, Playoff 13s, concords, the list goes on. Everyone asks for these and when they come out, they find another shoe they want..... but the 17 of all shoes?? Just my opinion but we can keep the Jordan 17 out for a long while and I think 90% of sneaker/Jordan heads wouldnt give a !!%@

OPINION VOIDED. 17'S ARE ONE OF THE DOPEST JORDANS OF ALL TIME. CLASSIC FROM THE JUMP. ONE OF THE LAST FEW THE MAN HIMSELF PLAYED IN. EVEN THE LOWS WERE DOPE AND I HATE LOWS.

I think people are getting a little too greedy. JB's released (or is going to release) Cool Grey 11s, OG cement 3s, Black cement 3s, Playoff 13s, concords, the list goes on. Everyone asks for these and when they come out, they find another shoe they want..... but the 17 of all shoes?? Just my opinion but we can keep the Jordan 17 out for a long while and I think 90% of sneaker/Jordan heads wouldnt give a !!%@

OPINION VOIDED. 17'S ARE ONE OF THE DOPEST JORDANS OF ALL TIME. CLASSIC FROM THE JUMP. ONE OF THE LAST FEW THE MAN HIMSELF PLAYED IN. EVEN THE LOWS WERE DOPE AND I HATE LOWS.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Don't even waste your time... He doesnt kno :smh

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Don't even waste your time... He doesnt kno :smh

Back
Top Bottom