..:: THESE NOOBIES ARE KILLING ME ::..

it's funny how dudes say 'who cares?' when this whole website is about shoes. Like you had to stumble upon the general forum by way of shoes. :lol: Yea, it's a problem i hear from people. It's something everybody will face if you're into some hobby. Ebay is there tho and you can provide all the evidence that your stuff is real.

been sayin there needs to be another general section for people that actually still care about sneakers :lol:

Gets on my nerves all these new "sneakerheads" 14 years old hype up all this new retro + sh*t. the true collectors stick to strictly OG colorways 1-14 thats where its at

Lol @ I'm a "shoe head" and want to make sure everyone's shoe is legit. Only kids would wear that label as a badge of honor.

I never understood why people post in a thread just to hate on it lol just keep it moving nobody told u to come in...

But yeah I posted 01 black cement III's on fb and a bunch of kids were trying to call me out like I was sellin fakes
Crazy. One of the problems is that the paid sites/blogs that are linked with Nike have no reason to educate collectors on OG quality, rarity, and why they are more valuable if wearable. If there was a blue book to reference values perpetually, pricing and negotiating becomes easier. For example, the blue book would value 10/10 OG deadstock XIs at +/- $500, 2001s should be +/- $400 and 2009-2014s should be +/- $250. I would post on eBay/NT "I'm selling OG XIs 10/10 condition for blue book." The buyer would offer, " Hey can you do 10% off blue book? That's the discount I usually get." One reference point to pull market prices from makes it easier for everyone.

A blue book will help everybody that collects shoes get on the same page.

OP you're an idiot.

this type of stuff killed sneakers. Websites like nicekicks and kicks on fire made it so anybody could become a collector. Gave people the info they couldn't access unless they were real collectors. The apps made it so anybody with an iphone was a sneakerhead.

lastly, a shoe is worth what somebody is willing to pay.

Arrogant sneaker collectors /Buyer's are the worst looking down on hypebeast & kids :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
New era collectors spend a lot of money and are just as important to the resale market as og collectors. New era releases will sell regardless. It's just stitch for stitch, objectively there's more quality in the og models. If new era collectors understood the difference in materials and limited production numbers, a lot of them would probably spend the extra money for an original or first edition retro.

Not a fan of these brand new dudes myself.  Had a kid on eBay say the shoes I sent were used because the soft, plush mesh on the toebox wasn't completely taut and smooth.  Like yo, that's kind of how mesh is, brah.  Oh, and he said the soles weren't completely without blemish, like sneakers ever come out the box in PERFECT condition.  
mean.gif
mean.gif

Btw, a blue book for sneakers is some of the lamest **** I've ever heard in my years on NT.  If you support something like that, I never want to hear complaining about the state of the culture from you.  

that blue book idea is sooooo stupid..

these sites are hyping models that would otherwise rot on shelves.

this kanye madness that also labels anything mint green and pink as yeezy is stupid.

got dudes selling those $70 for 300 and whatnot.

those all red air maxes and navy ones that were just collecting dust until kanye rocked em also became 4X more valuable after he wore em.

the market is all based on kanye. 
laugh.gif

with shoes i see folks rocking some Js with some adidas short, some NB or Spalding pants shirts etc.. 4 sho right off the bat ima think FAKE. but they could be legit. 

So just because someone is wearing air jordans with adidas pants, their shoes are fake? :lol:

Thats mad ignorant. Are you the kid that stopped me?

Jordans look more played out if u wearing jordan EVERYTHING. ..like the shoes wit matching shirt or shorts or hat etc.

Newbies build the fit around the shoe

If you don't wear jordan everything your shoes most likely are fake?? Lol. Y'all "OG's" are just exposing yourselves to be what you claim to hate

Last edited:
Air jordan price guide already exists. I dont take it too seriously because the value of a model will vary depending on the person. But it's nicely done with pics and everything.

I'm glad somebody finally made this thread! Kids are so dumb now a days. Sold someone some shoes and 7 months later I get a call saying my shoe coming apart. I was like wtf that's wear and tear and that goes for any shoe! I see if it was the next day or something but 7 months! Who knows how much they wore them shoes.

So just because someone is wearing air jordans with adidas pants, their shoes are fake? :lol:

Thats mad ignorant. Are you the kid that stopped me?
what type of logic is that? i wear my spalding pants with my bc3's and you would assume its fake? :rolleyes damb thats how these kids think nowadays...

This is why I stopped messing with shoes as much as I used to.

All these kids referring themselves as "Sneakerheads" are mad corny. Like do you have any idea how dumb you sound?

Where I'm from, pretty much any Jordans released before the '09 Space Jams are deemed fake.

Back
Top Bottom