They need to revoke Trent Dilfer's Superbowl and get him off TV

Dude is so arrogant and annoying, can't stand his dumb Mr. Clean looking self

worst analyst in all of football

yes Trent you won a Superbowl but until Brodie Croyle wins a SB, you will always be the worst QB to win one...damn Make a Wish foundation QB

Dude is so arrogant and annoying, can't stand his dumb Mr. Clean looking self

worst analyst in all of football

yes Trent you won a Superbowl but until Brodie Croyle wins a SB, you will always be the worst QB to win one...damn Make a Wish foundation QB

GOD I HATE THIS #%%.

He's talking about the Bears defense not being able to carry this questionable offense...dude was in the exact same situation. What a hypocrite. This was the same Ravens team that didn't score an offensive TD in an entire month that still won a Super Bowl. That's why they cut his %%+ right after. Dude thinks he has the credentials to criticize other QB's when his %%+ was a lousy game manager. Anybody could do that #++% man.

And this !*@+@ has an agenda against the Bears too. Every time we're brought up he always finds a way to shoot us down. He acts like we're 2-10 and something. %+!%.

GOD I HATE THIS #%%.

He's talking about the Bears defense not being able to carry this questionable offense...dude was in the exact same situation. What a hypocrite. This was the same Ravens team that didn't score an offensive TD in an entire month that still won a Super Bowl. That's why they cut his %%+ right after. Dude thinks he has the credentials to criticize other QB's when his %%+ was a lousy game manager. Anybody could do that #++% man.

And this !*@+@ has an agenda against the Bears too. Every time we're brought up he always finds a way to shoot us down. He acts like we're 2-10 and something. %+!%.

Y'all seem very salty
laugh.gif
...I think Trent Dilfer is pretty good actually.  It is irrelevant whether or not he was a good QB he's not on the field right now he is in a booth.

Y'all seem very salty
laugh.gif
...I think Trent Dilfer is pretty good actually.  It is irrelevant whether or not he was a good QB he's not on the field right now he is in a booth.

As a Falcon's fan I been saying this for a while. This dudes love for the Saints is crazy. He is in love with Drew Brees, Tom Brady, and Favre.

As a Falcon's fan I been saying this for a while. This dudes love for the Saints is crazy. He is in love with Drew Brees, Tom Brady, and Favre.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Y'all seem very salty
laugh.gif
how so? he talks out his a** and favors certain teams to the tune of slurping and talks like he was a hall of fame QB when he analyzes other players especially QB's

Y'all seem very salty
laugh.gif
how so? he talks out his a** and favors certain teams to the tune of slurping and talks like he was a hall of fame QB when he analyzes other players especially QB's

Y'all seem very salty
laugh.gif
True but it does a lot for your credibility. When Steve Young criticizes Cutler I can believe him but Dilfer? Nah.
And BCF is right...he only talks about how great Favre is all the time when the NFC North is in discussion.

He is so unprofessional too. Like mentioned before, he favors teams with elite QBs and bad mouths everyone else. Dude should not be an analyst period.

Y'all seem very salty
laugh.gif
True but it does a lot for your credibility. When Steve Young criticizes Cutler I can believe him but Dilfer? Nah.
And BCF is right...he only talks about how great Favre is all the time when the NFC North is in discussion.

He is so unprofessional too. Like mentioned before, he favors teams with elite QBs and bad mouths everyone else. Dude should not be an analyst period.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Y'all seem very salty
laugh.gif
No it doesnt.

Y'all seem very salty
laugh.gif
No it doesnt.

talks like he was a hall of fame QB when he analyzes other players especially QB's
Maybe he's a douche, I'm not saying he isn't, but when he was critical of Peyton Manning during his recent stretch of poor play, he said in no uncertain terms that he could never even dream of doing the things that Peyton does on the field before he pointed out Peyton's mistakes.

talks like he was a hall of fame QB when he analyzes other players especially QB's
Maybe he's a douche, I'm not saying he isn't, but when he was critical of Peyton Manning during his recent stretch of poor play, he said in no uncertain terms that he could never even dream of doing the things that Peyton does on the field before he pointed out Peyton's mistakes.

Y'all do seem salty though. I'm not a fan of the guy, but taking shots at him because he wasn't a great QB makes no sense. You can't call him a terrible analyst because his ethos is lacking, I mean NTers take shots at guys for no reason, if someone throws a pick they'll call him a bum. What does him being an average QB have to do with anything? Dude is just calling it like he sees it.

By y'all logic, if I see Javale Mcgee take off from the free throw line on some space jam !$%, I can't criticize him because I'm not in the hall of fame.
laugh.gif
Cmon now.

Y'all do seem salty though. I'm not a fan of the guy, but taking shots at him because he wasn't a great QB makes no sense. You can't call him a terrible analyst because his ethos is lacking, I mean NTers take shots at guys for no reason, if someone throws a pick they'll call him a bum. What does him being an average QB have to do with anything? Dude is just calling it like he sees it.

By y'all logic, if I see Javale Mcgee take off from the free throw line on some space jam !$%, I can't criticize him because I'm not in the hall of fame.
laugh.gif
Cmon now.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Y'all seem very salty
laugh.gif
No it doesnt.
Yeah I don't see how it doesn't. I'm more inclined to believe Steve Young or Dan Marino over this douche.

Y'all seem very salty
laugh.gif
No it doesnt.
Yeah I don't see how it doesn't. I'm more inclined to believe Steve Young or Dan Marino over this douche.

laugh.gif

No comment.

laugh.gif

No comment.

laugh.gif

No comment.
It's called bias. I don't think analysts are supposed to be biased. There's like what...4 or 5 teams with elite QB's. I don't see how this point isn't valid.

laugh.gif

No comment.
It's called bias. I don't think analysts are supposed to be biased. There's like what...4 or 5 teams with elite QB's. I don't see how this point isn't valid.

Back
Top Bottom