They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

They were reaching trying to make him take the rap.

Going to bed y'all so I won't be updating the title until tomorrow.

Be safe.

That video of the cop being murdered is just so sad, but it also exposed part of the bigger problem that is lack of police training. I don't care that he was a veteran going out there alone was a dumb move...i've seen cop do alot of dumb things to my people and it hurt and this one hurt too.

I'm willing to bet these shooters are white man, I know it. And all these conservative s***heads are gonna be eating their words

Son had the
How many time has "i bet he was white" blown up in people's faces. I would think dudes wold stop jumping the gun so quickly
only time i can remember being wrong..and shocked..was the dc sniper. All the rest...im batting 950%

How many time has "i bet he was white" blown up in people's faces. I would think dudes wold stop jumping the gun so quickly
I'm just making an educated guess
Protesters over there were making a non violent movement
They know if they escalated to violence there would be more backlash
All this smells of a white supremacist using this protest as a cover to shoot at police and causing a potential race war

1 confirmed dead.

Still 3 on the loose?

Not sure what you're talking about, but if it is about the shooters, there is one dead, and they believe they have at least 2 or 3 more in custody. I don't think they suspect any of the active shooters are still on the loose.

Back
Top Bottom