They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

Purge movie got people thinking that **** is real
I remember a few years back flyers being posted in major cities of a purge happening 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Craziness.
mean.gif
tired.gif

RIP to those cops.

RIP Philando Castile

RIP Alton Sterling.

stay safe out there NT fam. 

be aware of your surroundings. 

much love.

Smh @ baiting people with that civil war headline, some folks out here really want a race war

I'm going to bed but this entire thing is fishy as hell.

DPD ain't some backwoods town police department.

DPD is diverse as hell and they don't **** with you unless you doing something outta line.

I just watched witness after witness say this was a peaceful protest and the cops weren't giving people any static.

This entire situation is suspect as hell.

DPD is diverse as hell and they don't **** with you unless you doing something outta line.

I just watched witness after witness say this was a peaceful protest and the cops weren't giving people any static.

stay safe 

CNN is saying this is something that's been planned for months. The protest probably brought an opportunity that sHooter couldn't pass

SO, the Suspect is now dead by self inflicted wounds. 

How convenient.

Man I call BS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom