They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

Yea man I use to see a lot of horses riding down Cullen and Hiram Clarke. Tripped me out first time I saw it :lol: but R.I.P. to the dude.

Bruh said give up good jobs "just to express how awful they are"
laugh.gif

I know right....its like how much do you really need to express your opinion?

These dumbas people effin up, I'm like down the road from SA. If they want to take a stand and make a statement, go to where these incidents happened, these people out here cowards.

Last edited:
Besides the Spurs, when does the rest of America hear about San Antonio, like for gotdamn real, those cops haven't done ish to anyone. Maybe 1 cop, the cop that got into a confrontation with a lil girl, but he was dealt with, but this here is too much. I don't care what color anyone is, this is just too damn much.

So any word on the other detained suspects? It was reported that at least 2 snipers in elevated positions were shooting. The only vid shows a man at street level with an AR15. Retired cop on TV said there were 223 rounds being fired. Is the lone individual we know of believed to have been elevated either before or after firing a different weapon at street level? Where is the AR and the sniper rifle(s)? Who was the individual in the doorway while the shooter was by the pilars? Seems like a key eyewitness. 11 trained cops shot by one person with litterally 100+ more cops roaming within a couple block radius and hes able hide somewhere in the aftermath?

Lastly, the was a twitter screencap posted in here, i believe it was H2H, that showed the black man with the african shirt and other "militant" photos claiming he was not the shooter as he had a different middle name than the name circulating in the media. Was that fake or has it been confirmed the man in military uniform with the X middle initial is the same man in the african shirt/militant photos?

So any word on the other detained suspects? It was reported that at least 2 snipers in elevated positions were shooting. The only vid shows a man at street level with an AR15. Retired cop on TV said there were 223 rounds being fired. Is the lone individual we know of believed to have been elevated either before or after firing a different weapon at street level? Where is the AR and the sniper rifle(s)? Who was the individual in the doorway while the shooter was by the pilars? Seems like a key eyewitness. 11 trained cops shot by one person with litterally 100+ more cops roaming within a couple block radius and hes able hide somewhere in the aftermath?

Lastly, the was a twitter screencap posted in here, i believe it was H2H, that showed the black man with the african shirt and other "militant" photos claiming he was not the shooter as he had a different middle name than the name circulating in the media. Was that fake or has it been confirmed the man in military uniform with the X middle initial is the same man in the african shirt/militant photos?

Everything, including all the evidence to make sense of the million different stories all blew up

Yeah, must've been the other guy barricaded with ammo shooting cops in Dallas.

Some of y'all try so hard and are such idiots.
really? Nobody else has a problem with an American citizen being blown up by a bomb on American soil? Where does it stop? Predator missiles on suspected Crack houses? Has the entire country been so desensitized to military tactics used abroad that they accept it as ok? I'm not worried about this incident, but the precedent for the future.

Yeah, must've been the other guy barricaded with ammo shooting cops in Dallas.

Some of y'all try so hard and are such idiots.
really? Nobody else has a problem with an American citizen being blown up by a bomb on American soil? Where does it stop? Predator missiles on suspected Crack houses? Has the entire country been so desensitized to military tactics used abroad that they accept it as ok? I'm not worried about this incident, but the precedent for the future.
and you catchin feelins for a mass murderer. congrats

Yea, especially considering he was barricaded in. It sets scary precedent for our future. Next thing you know we're going to see predator missiles used on houses.

If dude had a bulletproof vest and had proven advanced military training how were they supposed to subdue him without risking officers' lives?

Don't say tear gas because you can purchase a gas mask easier than a bulletproof vest.

Last edited:
Bombs are what terrorist use. The police dept. Bombed a u. S. Citizen, with zero regards for his constitutional rights.

Think I'm crazy now? Wait til someone gets pulled over, and the robot bomb starts approaching your car. Do you stay? Or run for your life.

Back
Top Bottom