They're shooting at Cops in Dallas, Eleven Officers Shot, Two Civilian Injured ,Five CONFIRMED DEAD-

:lol: Right, because asking for proof is a stupid concept.

I thought the same thing, but you know this i a generation that cares more about the rumors than the facts.

Exactly. People see **** on twitter or WSH and automatically it is fact.

I would absolutely love for the rumors to be true.
This ***** been talking reckless for a minute.

BUT, it would be nice to get some factual evidence before trying to run with this.
I hope cats in this thread would feel the same.

Basically. Lets stop running with this **** and it turns out to be false. Then we are left looking stupid, and giving ********** like Tomi and her followers another reason to feel like they are right while we out here looking stupid because we cant separate fact from fiction.

If it is legit lets see some mugshots.

I am sure that we can all agree that this is indeed strange. And it is unfortunate that we still have to sit around and debate it.

I'm definitely believe the guy deserved to die, but every American citizen has the right to a fair trial. I'm not the judge, so my supposition is based on the assumption that he did everything he is accused of. But remember this, first they blamed multiple shooters, then they said that one guy was one of them, when he wasn't. We have to take the cops words, as fact. No trial, and I guarantee that even if it didn't go down how it was explained, no cop crosses the blue line. I really fear we opened a whole new Pandoras box to where it's open season on American citizens by any means necessary.

If the News outlets were up in arms about how setting a bomb off on a US Citizen is Un-American.....the masses would feel the same. Outside of basic emotion (love, lust and personal loss to name a few) people don't really know how to feel about anything unless they are told how to feel.

How many different things are shown on TV now that were not okay just 10, 20 years ago.

The same Churches and Governments that used to Preach same sex anything was a sin, wrong, gross are now Preaching for it, Standing up for it.

I'm not surprised that bombing him isn't a big deal, because nobody with a loud enough voice has said its wrong

Both of these. More people should care about it but they won't because of the circumstances. This had never been done before on US soil, ever. They took the chance to try out new tactics while they had a scenario that it would get overlooked in.

Now the precedent of police using what are essentially man operated drones to bomb US citizens on American soil under the proper circumstances is set.

When you think about it outside of the context of this situation, you should be wary.

Both of these. More people should care about it but they won't because of the circumstances. This had never been done before on US soil, ever. They took the chance to try out new tactics while they had a scenario that it would get overlooked in.

Now the precedent of police using what are essentially man operated drones to bomb US citizens on American soil under the proper circumstances is set.

When you think about it outside of the context of this situation, you should be wary.
When you put it like this, **** is actually scary as hell to think about.

If they had time to send a slow as robot to creep up on him, that means no one was in immediate danger of death.

They lowkey just played judge, jury and executioner on a SUSPECT.

Definitely scary to think of the precedent of cops just killing SUSPECTS with no trial because they feel like it or want to control a narrative.

How were they able to negotiate with him if they couldnt send anyone in? Did the parking garage have a phone in it? When and how did he make all these statements about bombs and killing white people? He had his cell on him? They called him or he called them? How'd they know who to call, why would he call them and refuse to negotiate? Robot sent the phone in? Phone and bomb at the same time or did the robot go back to get the bomb?

Last edited:
Yes exactly. People stress how dangerous the militarization of our police is.

This is the first case of them not even having to be engaging a suspect and having the ability to kill them.

These robots are not new. There have been many many hostage situation before where civilians and police have been killed by people and a bomb robot was never used. Why now?

Like I said be wary. The situation itself was dangerous with the man shooting, and now from that they have granted themselves a new power to blow you up in your own country because "there was no other option".

How were they able to negotiate with him if they couldnt send anyone in? Did the parking garage have a phone in it? When and how did he make all these statements about bombs and killing white people? He had his cell on him? They called him or he called them? How'd they know who to call, why would he call them and refuse to negotiate? Robot sent the phone in? Phone and bomb at the same time or did the robot go back to get the bomb?

In movies they always use a megaphone, but I honestly don't know if that's really how they operate

David Brown gave a nice speech. He mentioned the 1% or 2% bad cops and being judged by them how they don't need to be cops. Too many times we see cops making excuses for other cops and not acknowledging the mistakes and bad cops.

In movies they always use a megaphone, but I honestly don't know if that's really how they operate

Not sure if srs but if they needed a megaphone to communicate to him he would have needed a megaphone to communicate back to them.

David Brown gave a nice speech. He mentioned the 1% or 2% bad cops and being judged by them how they don't need to be cops. Too many times we see cops making excuses for other cops and not acknowledging the mistakes and bad cops.
Unfortunately, That blue line is strong, Even though those cops make them look bad, the good cops turn the other way, or otherwise supports them. Just like with the crooks, Snitches get stitches if your a cop as well.

She ain't going nowhere.

She's a bad guy character created to piss people off and people feed right into it.

ooooooooh THAT'S who this piece of trash is. And she's 23 and spewing all that nonsense. So much for that whole "wait til these old folks die to see changes" notion.

Fam, you act like the old generation doesn't teach their young this racist BS.

I took my niece cousin to watch WALL-E when I was visiting my aunt in WI. The movie theater was in a suburb of Milwaukee. We're sitting there waiting for the movie to start, and as the lamp jumps on top of the "I" in PIXAR, this little white kid asks his mom "do n****rs jump the same way the lamp does?"

The whole room gasped.

Last edited:

ooooooooh THAT'S who this piece of trash is. And she's 23 and spewing all that nonsense. So much for that whole "wait til these old folks die to see changes" notion.

I took my niece cousin to watch WALL-E when I was visiting my aunt in WI. The movie theater was in a suburb of Milwaukee. We're sitting there waiting for the movie to start, and as the lamp jumps on top of the "I" in PIXAR, this little white kid asks his mom "do n****rs jump the same way the lamp does?"

The whole room gasped.
whaaaaaaat lol yo that's so crazy

She ain't going nowhere.

She's a bad guy character created to piss people off and people feed right into it.

She'll be the new Bill O'Reilly when he dies off. The airhead will have an audience. A lot of white people in this country think just like her.

Last edited:

The whole room gasped.

View media item 2096827

The precedent has been set.

Nobody cares because it doesn't tangibly affect them. 

Same happened with the Patriot Act, if you can't understand what we lost when that bill was signed, then you assume we didn't lose anything. It wasn't tangible enough for the average citizen.

People say why would someone stage this? Being able to pose such a question is precisely why someone would stage this....

The biggest proponents of "stop snitching" ironically. You want to be respected and appreciated but don't want to isolate and reprimand the bad apples.

That "code" cops share is one of the biggest issues. There's probably many essentially good cops who help cover up or don't say anything the crimes of fellow officers in fear of having their careers ended. It makes them equally guilty in my eyes though. I know that if the career I chose involved so much injustice, I'd change careers immediately

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom