Things a man should be able to do. Vol Are you man enough?

So what are some of the things we as men should be able to do?

I'd say

Oil change

Change a tire/flat

Mow a lawn

Provide for his family

Shave

Basic plumbing
Basic home maintenance
Use/Identify tools
Lift his woman
Cut his own hair
Cook for himself
Lay good pipe/keep your woman satisfied
Fight to defend and protect your loved ones
Whatever you gotta do to feed your family

EDIT: The avy looks familiar so I'm calling backup account. And this isn't a bad thread imo.

Last edited:
Fap with your off hand
laugh.gif

can't do anything in OP's post :lol:

I'm going to learn a few stuff with my car soon. But I'm making money and still young so these are all expenses. Friends are always shocked that I've never shaved. Only have gone to the barber and shaved with a haircut.

can't do anything in OP's post
laugh.gif

I'm going to learn a few stuff with my car soon. But I'm making money and still young so these are all expenses. Friends are always shocked that I've never shaved. Only have gone to the barber and shaved with a haircut.
Damn my dude, you better change that quick 
laugh.gif

catch fish every time you go fishing

wrestle a shark

fight a bear 

ignore his girl

fight for his family and his sports teams

kill a rabbit and eat it while you're out hiking 

eat a popsicle in a manly way

Is there a reason men need to know how to do this?

What if I say fight, should all men know how to fight, and if you can't fight, are you not man enough?

Awaiting ducktales

Basically what op said. Also has to learn how to put water in a ramen noodle and putit in microwave open da fridge cold beer, side dish maybe sum doritos its sunday turn on television and dere goes da rest of da day.

The ability to drive a manual transmission.

That was true back when there weren't as many automatic vehicles, and you might have ended up driving the girl's manual vehicle. Nowadays, most cars are automatics, and it's highly likely the female is driving one as well.

Back
Top Bottom