Things a man should be able to do. Vol Are you man enough?

His own accountability
His own business
His own money
His own sense of style
His own taste in women
His own taste in the arts
His own taste in culture
His own

Last edited:
Be Honest with a Woman and give no fornications about the results.......... :x

a Free Throw in Crunch Time

Covering the Bill at a restaurant when you dont want/have to

The Greater Good

not following people
being selfish (sometimes when you are selfish it can really benefit)

Can't change my own oil or breaks.

Don't cut my own hair.

Never ever drove a stick.

The insecurities in here
mean.gif
loll

Decipher what's real and what's no
Think with logic not emotions
Not complain about ANYTHING...nothin worst than hearing another guy whine

a man should be able to understand all of the sports references in this song.

Create life and take it away.

You talking about an abortion? How does that make you a man? Why does a man have to be able to do this?
A man (unless he's the doctor performing the procedure or punching chicks in their stomachs) doesn't have enough involvement to claim they took away a life if they get a chick to get an abortion.

Think dude is talking about killing/murder.

Last edited:

You talking about an abortion? How does that make you a man? Why does a man have to be able to do this?
A man (unless he's the doctor performing the procedure or punching chicks in their stomachs) doesn't have enough involvement to claim they took away a life if they get a chick to get an abortion.

Ahhh... I still don't think that should be a qualification of being a man. I don't think I could kill another person.

EDIT: Unless that person did something really terrible to my family.

Last edited:
I can't tell you how many ties I have had to tie for friends... from middle school to UNIVERSITY.
I've always been the guy who over dressed anything remotely formal, so all my friends know I'm the go to guy. Still, when you're face to face fixing another guys tie you can't help but think, this is a job for a father. So for that reason alone... Go to youtube guys. Wearing ties is becoming dated but until they stop making suits (or you get Zuckerberg money and wear a hoodie everywhere), you need to know how to tie one.

I recently learned oil changes. I've only driven a manual once, and I never mowed a lawn... but with youtube I'm not making any excuses.
We have smart phones and pretty soon smart lenses. So the only thing men need to know how to do is think and figure out how to do it themselves even if it takes trial and error.

Men never ask for directions... Better know how to navigate using the sun, stars, google maps, etc.

Last edited:

Ahhh... I still don't think that should be a qualification of being a man. I don't think I could kill another person.

EDIT: Unless that person did something really terrible to my family.
Reading through this thread everybody has their own opinion and definition on it and few have given reasons why. I've been reading for lulz due to many posts in here.

I've seen other quotes in other threads and heard from other places loosely and basically saying that you haven't really lived until you've taken another person's life, comparing the act to something to check off on a bucket list. So I'm sure there's all types of reasoning for the killing thing if you're willing to bend logic a bit.

End of the day the way it's looking in this thread and in general being a man/real man/man enough is just a social construct that has a bunch of qualifications that may seem arbitrary or irrelevant to others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom