Things about your fellow NTers that you've always wondered

I think just about everything was carried over from Yuku to Huddler but most stuff was lost going from ezboard to Yuku around '08. 

No man may see the meth and yet live, the only begoten dirtylicious is the one that has explained him.

The Glory of the Meth

And Meth said, "you cannot see my face, for no one may see Me and live"

Exodus

And ninjahood was stricken by the glory of meth. And no man was able to approach him because his appearance was as brilliant as the sun that is why the ninja sits in the fortress of boxes...because he is to bright, and no man may come before ninjahood because of the brilliance of meth.

Last edited:
No man may see the meth and yet live, the only begoten dirtylicious is the one that has explained him.

The Glory of the Meth

Exodus

And ninjahood was stricken by the glory of meth. And no man was able to approach him because his appearance was as brilliant as the sun that is why the ninja sits in the fortress of boxes...because he is to bright, and no man may come before ninjahood because of the brilliance of meth.
what the hell :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

The Glory of the Meth

Exodus

Ansd ksteezy was stricken by the glory of meth. And no man was able to approach him because his appearance was as brilliant as the sun

Yea, and @ksteezy said unto the bruhs of NT, "Thus sayeth Meth, the Ruler of NT, my Fit is classy, and my Taper roll is tight. Go now and make every man your Famb, and every woman your Yamb" so that Meth may bestow upon you a blessing this day.

Last edited:
Meth is about 31 years old? He was 17 when he made his first sn? And meth is probably white? Or are his parents well off like lawyers or something which is why he's from Washington?dc?

The Glory of the Meth

Exodus

Ansd ksteezy was stricken by the glory of meth. And no man was able to approach him because his appearance was as brilliant as the sun

Yea, and KSteezy said unto the bruhs of NT, "Thus sayeth Meth, the Ruler of NT, my Fit is classy, and my taper roll is tight, go now and make every man your Famb, and every woman your Yamb" so that MEth may bestow upon you a blessing this day.[/quote]

And do not say that 'the way of meth is not right' do not say that 'the way of meth is too hard'. For look! the meth has delivered you from a forum where your post may not show and brought you to a land filled with yamb and booty.

And now he has put before you the blessing and the curse, but what is the meth looking for but for you to chose the blessing.

Last edited:
i also wonder if the feds are now watching NT even closer since we keep mentioning meth

This thread reminds me of the 2007 NT NorCal summit. 
laugh.gif

dam it micah was just a marker for nt/huddler.. he probably knows Meth's real name though...

Last edited:
What every happened to that mini mod connerperson(sp) back in the day..?

Kid was annoying as hell :lol:

Back
Top Bottom