Things about your fellow NTers that you've always wondered

NT was a bit hostile back then. People were mean as **** and got insults thrown left and right. :lol: I feel it has calmed down a bit nowadays.

NT was a bit hostile back then. People were mean as **** and got insults thrown left and right.
laugh.gif
I feel it has calmed down a bit nowadays.
i miss that NT.    NT and HT during the mid 2000's was a rather fun time.

NT was a bit hostile back then. People were mean as **** and got insults thrown left and right.
laugh.gif
I feel it has calmed down a bit nowadays.
 yea but that didnt stop LAX from posting, back then ben baller was the man and LAX was a daily joke waiting to happen. He went through many different screen names and never stop posting, now he somewhat the go to guy for the best price on jewels

What happened to that one mod who would always get into it with that dude who had a kid or something.

The mod's screen name had an M in front. His avy had red in it. That's about as specific as I can be.

I pmed meth about it a long time ago.

He didn't reply.

Last edited:
I've been on here since I think 05 or 06 and yeah NT has calmed down quite a bit. We've all gotten older and chilled out. Well, at least I did. I'm just assuming that's why we're not at each other's throats like we used to be. :lol:

As far as seeing what we really look like, a lot of us are revealed in the beard thread. Not that I was ever shy about posting pics on here. I remember an old pic I posted back when I first signed up at some dudes house with mad Mexican dudes in the back and we were all chiefing and one dude had a snake (animal not pookie version) around his neck and dudes were dying.

What I wonder is:

--Do Anton or ABH have new usernames or lurk?
--Does Ninjahood troll his "enemies" for lulz sometimes.
--Is Steezy really a player on the low and puts all of that Drake philosophy on here to keep his wife off of his trail?
--What DOES Meth look like.
--Why can't we get a damn national summit organized? :smh:

Last edited:
Trillipino Trapstarr

That's dude with the... um... well no nice way of saying it... dude with the hand/arm... son was brave though in the PYP thread always front and center with his pics and dudes would be itching :lol: most got banned though looking for lulz like fools :smh:

He got demoted/banned for talking **** to members via the PM system... am I right?

Yep. Dude was either a closet racist or trolling on maximum level. I got one of his PMs and blew it off. It was after I was banned once, so I laughed at him and we went back and forth a little. Was still lurking/checking PMs at the time.

What ever happened to Pookieman?

lol yea i remember the thread were everyone was posting the racial pm's he sent them, never knew he got banned

What is TheNomad real SN?

What ever happpened to Purpleface? Dude used to have me dying :rofl:

Yep. Dude was either a closet racist or trolling on maximum level. I got one of his PMs and blew it off. It was after I was banned once, so I laughed at him and we went back and forth a little. Was still lurking/checking PMs at the time.

What ever happened to Pookieman?

I think he still does under another s/n. Dude always had the lime green font.

Where is PurpleFace? His UnclePhil Avy always made me laugh even before i read whatever typed.

Yeah I think pookie is still here. I see the like green don't from time to time.

What happened to my dude Face from Atlanta?

And the homie Purple Face also. I remember he posted a pic of his laptop on the tank of the toilet tombout he takes reverse craps so he can browse NT during **** sessions. I was dying, man. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom