Things about your fellow NTers that you've always wondered

And the homie Purple Face also. I remember he posted a pic of his laptop on the tank of the toilet tombout he takes reverse craps so he can browse NT during **** sessions. I was dying, man.
roll.gif

I think he still does under another s/n. Dude always had the lime green font.

Where is PurpleFace? His UnclePhil Avy always made me laugh even before i read whatever typed.

That Uncle Phil avy that was like a strobe light, right?

:lol:

He also had a PurpleFace logo, didn't he?

My memory for such small details is vague, but still there . :lol:

Last edited:
I've always wondered if @onewearz has free Wi-Fi access at his old age home or if he pays for it?

Wanted to test out the "@ing" feature :lol:

Last edited:
I've been on here since I think 05 or 06 and yeah NT has calmed down quite a bit. We've all gotten older and chilled out. Well, at least I did. I'm just assuming that's why we're not at each other's throats like we used to be.
laugh.gif

As far as seeing what we really look like, a lot of us are revealed in the beard thread. Not that I was ever shy about posting pics on here. I remember an old pic I posted back when I first signed up at some dudes house with mad Mexican dudes in the back and we were all chiefing and one dude had a snake (animal not pookie version) around his neck and dudes were dying.

What I wonder is:

--Do Anton or ABH have new usernames or lurk?
--Does Ninjahood troll his "enemies" for lulz sometimes.
--Is Steezy really a player on the low and puts all of that Drake philosophy on here to keep his wife off of his trail?
--What DOES Meth look like.
--Why can't we get a damn national summit organized?
mean.gif

What does meth look like

How often do Ninjahood and ksteezy kick it

Why do ppl make multiple screen names and spit duck tales

why were people so mean to whale

When is illest gonna bring his fitness channel back to life

Where is the Joker Gang?

Why is Domski so underappreciated for the "Woomp movement"?

Why do the "did not read" gifs rustle Methodman's jimmies so violently?

Does Cam's Saturn perform as well on the track as a real Skyline with the imaginary mods?

What happened to my dude Face from Atlanta?

You can find Face on #NTwitter. :lol:
LULZ all day

Why does ninjahood type

Like this? Breaking up sentences and

Starting new lines

And all?

posting from a Sidekick? :nerd:

I wanna know where my son BLACK ZACK MORRIS is???? I remember we did one of these a few years back and he hit me up on PM and said that he still lurked, but stopped posting.

Yeah I think pookie is still here. I see the like green don't from time to time.

What happened to my dude Face from Atlanta?

And the homie Purple Face also. I remember he posted a pic of his laptop on the tank of the toilet tombout he takes reverse craps so he can browse NT during **** sessions. I was dying, man.
roll.gif
Not sure how to imbed, but dude was just taking a Sir Harrington. Skip to 1:20

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/410453/sir-harrington

why was younghollywood banned? 

wheres Hater Boxden? 
dudes were trolling him and that lame that stalked us with the list got to him . i chop it up with him offline but i dont think he's comming back under a diffrent name hes used to the car boards were dudes have the time of $ he has so they can speak the same language. im bout to go back to lurking my damb self 

why was younghollywood banned? 

wheres Hater Boxden? 
dudes were trolling him and that lame that stalked us with the list got to him . i chop it up with him offline but i dont think he's comming back under a diffrent name hes used to the car boards were dudes have the time of $ he has so they can speak the same language. im bout to go back to lurking my damb self 

I hear you.

Dude reached out trying to chop it up via email. I wasn't sure if it was troll accounts coming out of the wazoo...

was just wondering but i never saw him go after people that went after him, he just seemed to post unless i missed something,

...i dont blame him for falling back, hell anybody for that matter, if they are gonna be stalked and potentially slandered from someone who makes 5+ screen names to post the same stupid **** 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom