Things normal to other people, that you won't do...

Dipping chicken wings straight into ranch

Like those wings already have flavor...you're essentially eating ranch flavored wings

You dont deserve taste buds lil buddy.

So dont dip your fries
Mozzarella sticks
Cookies
Etc.

Last edited:
You dont deserve taste buds lil buddy.

So dont dip your fries
Mozzarella sticks
Cookies
Etc.

Nah son, those are different

If I got Garlic Parmesan and Sweet Chili Garlic wings, there is zero point in dipping my wings in ranch. I'll dip the white meat in ranch, but not the skin. That **** already got flavor. I'm not gonna mask it all in ranch sauce

I put ketchup on any Mexican food...

It's tomatoes mush up :lol:
:smh: Wooooooow
Nah son, those are different

If I got Garlic Parmesan and Sweet Chili Garlic wings, there is zero point in dipping my wings in ranch. I'll dip the white meat in ranch, but not the skin. That **** already got flavor. I'm not gonna mask it all in ranch sauce
Yea, not for me either.

Last edited:
Keep a relationship with people just because they are "family", Use Ketchup to dip my fries in.

Super hero movies...

The Batman movie with Bane is the last joint I've watched. I don't know anything about the Avengers.

Stickers on fitteds... How do people do this in 2020?!?

How you gonna just chop the most fun and cost effective way of having sex out the window tho?

All the chicks I regret sleeping with in life were gfs
laugh.gif
this is remarkable :lol:
Stay and fold my clothes at the laundromat, I'll just do it when I get home
folding underwear is amongst the most useless things people do. makes no sense at all.

Dipping chicken wings straight into ranch

Like those wings already have flavor...you're essentially eating ranch flavored wings

You're completely missing it. Like any sauce it's equally about the juxtaposition of texture and temperature, not complimentary flavors alone.

Shiiiiiiiet if my ranch dressing not 40 degree or less I'm sending that ***** back.

I don’t screen phone calls. If I get a call from a number I don’t know, pick up. If it’s someone I don’t want to talk to, I hang up.

This dude probably spend too much time listening to indiscernible Chinese. :lol:

folding underwear is amongst the most useless things people do. makes no sense at all.

This doesn't make any sense.

Underwear is the the most practical garment to fold.

It's the easiest to fold and the least time consuming, and it stays unfirom in a stack better than any other type of clothing. I gotta hear your logic.

Back
Top Bottom