Things normal to other people, that you won't do...

[i understand if people don't fold underwear but it's so fast and easy plus I like them presented neatly when I reach for them.

I have terrible sleep patterns. I guess you could call it insomnia but I don't sleep before 2-3am pretty much every night regardless of what time I woke up. If I wake up at 7am I'll still fall asleep no earlier than 2am

This doesn't make any sense.

Underwear is the the most practical garment to fold.

It's the easiest to fold and the least time consuming, and it stays unfirom in a stack better than any other type of clothing. I gotta hear your logic.
It’s not practical wasting your time folding underwear. Folding shirts, cool. Folding bottoms, cool. Balling socks, cool. Folding under, a waste of time. Especially if u just put them in drawer.

Watch & enjoy a Macho Man match. Overall, he was just a boring wrestler in all of his matches I’ve seen.

It’s not practical wasting your time folding underwear. Folding shirts, cool. Folding bottoms, cool. Balling socks, cool. Folding under, a waste of time. Especially if u just put them in drawer.

You haven't presented any logic or reasoning. You just said the same thing in more words, plus some unrelated excess.

Folding underwear is about storage and portability. Underwear is literally the only article of clothing that can go from a drawer to a suitcase, cross the country and back again, and stay in the same pristine stack assuming all of your underwear is of the same type.

I mean if you're the type who just throws clothes in a drawer anyway, I definitely get it. But it takes negligible time and effort to fold underwear (unlike other clothing) and there are actual organizational benefits.

You haven't presented any logic or reasoning. You just said the same thing in more words, plus some unrelated excess.

Folding underwear is about storage and portability. Underwear is literally the only article of clothing that can go from a drawer to a suitcase, cross the country and back again, and stay in the same pristine stack assuming all of your underwear is of the same type.

I mean if you're the type who just throws clothes in a drawer anyway, I definitely get it. But it takes negligible time and effort to fold underwear (unlike other clothing) and there are actual organizational benefits.
It doesn’t need to be pristine b/c it’s underwear. It’s the most hidden thing you’ll wear and you literally wear it once and then throw it back in the dirty clothes. When I pack my underwear, I pack an extra pair per day, and I’ll have them spread at the bottom. No one see’s my underwear under my clothes, unless I choose to be grown.

**** all that stacking folded underwear ****, stack your shorts or shirts.Once again, it’s a waste of time. That’s my reason.

It doesn’t need to be pristine b/c it’s underwear. It’s the most hidden thing you’ll wear and you literally wear it once and then throw it back in the dirty clothes. When I pack my underwear, I pack an extra pair per day, and I’ll have them spread at the bottom. No one see’s my underwear under my clothes, unless I choose to be grown.

**** all that stacking folded underwear ****, stack your shorts or shirts.Once again, it’s a waste of time. That’s my reason.

Calm down. You wasn't cussin before but you are now. If the conversation is annoying you, you don't have to engage.

It literally doesn't take anytime to fold underwear relative to the alternative. That's poor reasoning. It actually takes less time to fold a pair of underwear in half at the inseam, stack it where it's being folded, and move the entire stack to a container 1x, vs moving every piece of underwear to the container individually in a typical use case.

You should not have taken the word "pristine" literally. It's not about creases or anything silly like that. It's strictly about organization and transport in tow with other articles of clothing that are organized separately. It doesn't matter if that transport is from laundry to storage, or from drawer to suitcase.

Again, if you don't fold your clothes or separate them in a organized manner, the entire topic is moot. But for people who do, there is practicality and function in folding underwear.

This entire thread is about what YOU do differently. Fair play to do what you want, but you open things up for discussion when you claim what other people do isn't reasonable.

people w/ family stickers i get... i wouldnt do it but it def would make someone be more cautious when driving behind them.
9F587792-8E5F-4E04-848E-E1B91A146893.jpeg

Calm down. You wasn't cussin before but you are now. If the conversation is annoying you, you don't have to engage.

It literally doesn't take anytime to fold underwear relative to the alternative. That's poor reasoning. It actually takes less time to fold a pair of underwear in half at the inseam, stack it where it's being folded, and move the entire stack to a container 1x, vs moving every piece of underwear to the container individually in a typical use case.

You should not have taken the word "pristine" literally. It's not about creases or anything silly like that. It's strictly about organization and transport in tow with other articles of clothing that are organized separately. It doesn't matter if that transport is from laundry to storage, or from drawer to suitcase.

Again, if you don't fold your clothes or separate them in a organized manner, the entire topic is moot. But for people who do, there is practicality and function in folding underwear.

This entire thread is about what YOU do differently. Fair play to do what you want, but you open things up for discussion when you claim what other people do isn't reasonable.
I typed that w/ a straight face & even laughed when I typed the 1st sentence of the 2nd paragraph. Definitely calm.

Folding your underwear has more to do w/ neatness than it has to do w/ being organized. Also, it does take time & more time to senselessly fold your underwear.

IMG_4767.PNG
IMG_4768.PNG

I should have taken pristine literally b/c this is a serious conversation, and it would be disrespectful to not hold your words in a respectable regard. Personally I prefer not to take you or your words as a joke unless you're joking.

Anyway, the only benefit you get from folding your underwear is personal, and that personal is it caused by it looking "nice." It's a waste of time.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bruh!

Folding your underwear has more to do w/ neatness than it has to do w/ being organized. Also, it does take time & more time to senselessly fold your underwear.

No, you're wrong on all points and showing more and more that you really just don't understand. It doesn't have anything to do with neatness, the benefits of organization is strictly about ease and efficiency of transport.

You don't actually know how to fold underwear, that's the root issue here. You don't fold quarter fold underwear (at least not boxer briefs or boxer shorts), that is actually nonsensical. You half fold them fam, like I already told you.

But again, you've entirely missed the point. You save time but stacking half folded underwear with arms reach of the folding area, and placing the entire stack in the drawer or laundry basket in one go. You send more time placing every piece of underwear in the container individually.

I'm not even going to respond to the rest, telling you that you don't comprehend multiple times in the same response is redundant.

IMG_4767.PNG
IMG_4768.PNG

I'm also docking you a full letter grade for posting mustard yellow drawers but I digress. :lol:

saying please and thank you to people at work for doing their job

go out to eat dinner by myself

people w/ family stickers i get... i wouldnt do it but it def would make someone be more cautious when driving behind them.

at least it does to me
Any form of decal, not for me. But if that is what you want to do to your car,cool.

Walk around barefoot in front of people. Always find it disgusting when you go to someone's home and the host is barefoot. Put some socks on you deviant.
Some house slippers is better. Unless the person likes cleaning the floors with the bottom of their socks.

Super hero movies...

The Batman movie with Bane is the last joint I've watched. I don't know anything about the Avengers.

Stickers on fitteds... How do people do this in 2020?!?

This...

Anything green screen or fictional.... I'm coooo, not with it.

This...

Anything green screen or fictional.... I'm coooo, not with it.

Don't know what your missing. Movies aren't that serious. A movie, for me is to escape for those 90-180 minutes. No matter the type. Love the MCU (saw them all) but also like the solid movies that get best picture noms (Darkest Hour & Green Book were amazing) to more funny type. My wife & I saw both Secret Life of Pets in the theatee and they were hysterical. Yesterday was a good movie with a killer soundtrack. And I loved Ford vs Ferrari!! Being a car guy, that movie had special meaning for me. If I can ask, at least watch the original Iron Man or the 1st Captain America. Both are fantastic and shows how good RDJ is in the role of Tony Stark.

Don't know what your missing. Movies aren't that serious. A movie, for me is to escape for those 90-180 minutes. No matter the type. Love the MCU (saw them all) but also like the solid movies that get best picture noms (Darkest Hour & Green Book were amazing) to more funny type. My wife & I saw both Secret Life of Pets in the theatee and they were hysterical. Yesterday was a good movie with a killer soundtrack. And I loved Ford vs Ferrari!! Being a car guy, that movie had special meaning for me. If I can, at least watch the original Iron Man. It's fantastic and shows how good RDJ is in the role.

I'm missing 6 movies X 90 minutes =540 minutes =" 9 hours." I need that back to apply to something else.....💵📖🏋️‍♂️🛏 etc....

A movie has to be really meaningful for me to give my 90 minutes up..

So what do you do with your time that’s so precious? If you say hustle I’m not going to take you seriously.

Back
Top Bottom