Things That Make You Irrationally Angry Vol. Damb Betty Crocker

An hour into a solo session last night, the munchies hit me hard. It's 3 in the morning and aint nothing open so i stroll down the block to 7-11. When i get there its like the gods themselves are guiding me. I somehow make it past the crack brownies they have by the register and wind up on the cookie aisle. Immediately my gaze is met by a 1lb bar rice krispy treat. My knees buckle. I weebay and thats when i see it. A Betty Crocker box of brownie mix. Decisions, decisions. I use stoner logic. If i get the rice krispy treat, im gonna open it like a a-hole, try to eat way too much, fail and then end up clucking out on the couch due to sugar/weed coma. My dogs, Lucky Sir Lucious Leftfoot and King Kobe Kalil AKA 3 stacks would def finesse me for my rice krispy while im out. Not a good look.

Rice Krispy is out. So brownies it is. Now i have to gage my laziness. Can i really be bothered to make brownies or should i go with the safe bet and cop a few of premade? I fiddle with the crack brownies on the counter, feeling them up to see which ones are worthy. None meet my satisfaction. I ask the clerk when the fresh brownies gonna get put out and he tells me those are fresh. Why he trying to play me? I cant deal with the disrespect so i decide to just get the mix. Besides the math is in my favor. I can make 12 brownies for the same price of buying 3.

I make my purchase and saunter home merrily. I begin my task of mixing the mix and thats when i see it.

View media item 1536593
Peep the top left corner.
"Do Not Eat Raw Brownie Batter"

F you Betty Crocker! You know goddamn well Im gonna eat some of the batter raw.

Last night i learned something about myself. I'm one brownie mix box away from murder at any given moment.
So NT what takes you from 0 to Rosie Perez for no apparent reason?

Oh yeah brownies
View media item 1536595
i ate like 4 of them boys last night :smh:

You're trying too hard :stoneface:
lame

I get irrationally upset young dudes sag really really low to the point they can't walk...

With skinny jeans

I also used to get irrationally upset at flaky women

They are who they are. Getting rustled won't change a damb thing

Slow people. Have your card/cash out in line.
Why are you getting passed by the right lane? Move over ******.
Waiting for everyone to leave to go and it takes 8x longer than it should to get in the car to get a burger.

Waiting for everyone to leave to go and it takes 8x longer than it should to get in the car to get a burger.

I got you 1 better...
When youre 5 deep in the drive thru and the last person doesnt start deciding what they want until it gets to them.
Fam what were you doing for the last 10 mins?
You just had 4 magnificent suggestions thrown in your face, copy 1 and lets keep it moving

I got you 1 better...
When youre 5 deep in the drive thru and the last person doesnt start deciding what they want until it gets to them.
Fam what were you doing for the last 10 mins?
You just had 4 magnificent suggestions thrown in your face, copy 1 and lets keep it moving
Exactly. I hate that crap. Like you really can't think any faster? Besides the fact that you should have had your mind made up before it got to you.

When I am telling the truth but someone doesn't believe me. I get very angry don't even know why.

Last edited:
Exactly. I hate that crap. Like you really can't think any faster? Besides the fact that you should have had your mind made up before it got to you.

What irks me the most about those situations is that these places been selling the same **** forever, you know damn well what they serving at Mc D's at 3am. It ain't that hard!

When people question everything you said.. (example)

Other person: Do you know if they will be any basketball games on tonight?

Me: Nope, their will be no games for tonight. Next basketball game is Clippers @ Rockets on Sunday

Other person: Who told you this?

Me:
indifferent.gif

When people pretend to be hardcore sports fans. Too many women on my timeline are riding hard for the Warriors right now but didn't see them post a single thing during their down years.

When I am telling the truth but someone doesn't believe me. I get very angry don't even know why.

It's because you were honest and you went out of your way to telling that person how you were actually feeling which was the truth and they totally discredit your statement to be false..

Me personally.. I refuse to explain myself to anybody because they already got their opinions about me..

Questioning me...asking me a **** load of questions when i told your stupid *** i dont want to talk about it.

INDECISIVE MFERS. My brother had me stoned, standing in the middle of the food court for 15 minutes, just to find out he thought i wanted food :stoneface: How the **** you get a bucket hat confused with food? Just godamn ******ed man.

You cant drive, you shouldnt have a new car. Plain and simple. Give that **** to ME.

Lazy workers.

Immature Women. I asked one of many if i could help them with anything (im a sous chef/supervisor), i get hit with the "im in a relationship". Ok, congratulations, is he going to place your order for you and feed it to you to? gtf off my line With that dumb ****.

when ppl use their horn in traffic and its not warranted im ready to throw hands

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom