Things That Make You Irrationally Angry Vol. Damb Betty Crocker

Pedestrians that cross the street at an angle instead of straight to the end point.
Don't suggest a drive-thru spot and then not know what to order AFTER i order my food.
Public restrooms with "high-tech" hand drying stations, no paper towels and door handles on the INSIDE.

I liked OPs story.

My BM.
When my food comes and its not hot.
Bud vultures.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

r4WrTyC.jpg

I get irrationally mad when fat people make jokes about me being skinny...

***** you're fat

Dumb *******
Dumb fat *******
People who make up stories
People in the gym who don't know what the **** they are doing yet use all the damn equipment and take for ******* ever

I just got irrationally angry reading this:

"Ciara has recently opened up about her competition in the industry, or according to her the lack of. When asked why she wasn’t as much of a household name as Beyonce or Rihanna, Ciara told The Guardian that she doesn’t see them as competition because she’s had just as many big hits as they have. She also says she doesn’t see them as being above her; she’s in her own world. Do you agree?" -Allhiphop

I can understand how you dont see them as "competition"
I can understand not feeling like they are above you.
But, you have as many hits as Rihanna? Bey? wtf?
You got albums blowing up in Bolivia we dont know about??? She smoking on that deaf loud or sumtin?

that mouf only good for one thing and it aint singing

Last edited:
When people pretend to be hardcore sports fans. Too many women on my timeline are riding hard for the Warriors right now but didn't see them post a single thing during their down years.

This is near the top of my list

I see it more during football season, it's usually that they end up watching the game with a group of guys and they post the most about it...

A guy would post: lets go (team)
A girl: lets go (team!!!) #hashtagaboutteam #team #teamfan #teamslogan #mostpopularplayeronteam #****opposingteam

This is of course with a selfie of them wearing someone elses jersey

Public restrooms with "high-tech" hand drying stations, no paper towels and door handles on the INSIDE.

I would have to add the sinks to this. I get that they're attempting to conserve water by making it to where not much water runs, but when you have a sink the cuts on for only 2 seconds, the person would end up staying in the bathroom longer and forced to use even more water cause that's not enough damn water :lol:

An hour into a solo session last night, the munchies hit me hard. It's 3 in the morning and aint nothing open so i stroll down the block to 7-11. When i get there its like the gods themselves are guiding me. I somehow make it past the crack brownies they have by the register and wind up on the cookie aisle. Immediately my gaze is met by a 1lb bar rice krispy treat. My knees buckle. I weebay and thats when i see it. A Betty Crocker box of brownie mix. Decisions, decisions. I use stoner logic. If i get the rice krispy treat, im gonna open it like a a-hole, try to eat way too much, fail and then end up clucking out on the couch due to sugar/weed coma. My dogs, Lucky Sir Lucious Leftfoot and King Kobe Kalil AKA 3 stacks would def finesse me for my rice krispy while im out. Not a good look.

Rice Krispy is out. So brownies it is. Now i have to gage my laziness. Can i really be bothered to make brownies or should i go with the safe bet and cop a few of premade? I fiddle with the crack brownies on the counter, feeling them up to see which ones are worthy. None meet my satisfaction. I ask the clerk when the fresh brownies gonna get put out and he tells me those are fresh. Why he trying to play me? I cant deal with the disrespect so i decide to just get the mix. Besides the math is in my favor. I can make 12 brownies for the same price of buying 3.

I make my purchase and saunter home merrily. I begin my task of mixing the mix and thats when i see it.

View media item 1536593
Peep the top left corner.
"Do Not Eat Raw Brownie Batter"

F you Betty Crocker! You know goddamn well Im gonna eat some of the batter raw.

Last night i learned something about myself. I'm one brownie mix box away from murder at any given moment.
So NT what takes you from 0 to Rosie Perez for no apparent reason?

Oh yeah brownies
View media item 1536595
i ate like 4 of them boys last night :smh:

did the brownies taste good? and did u MEAT uP?

People that stare and don't say anything. I'm not an art exhibit stop ******* staring at me >:

when mine, or other people's for that matter, shoes make quieter walking sounds...dont like being snuck up on

"Ciara has recently opened up about her competition in the industry, or according to her the lack of. When asked why she wasn’t as much of a household name as Beyonce or Rihanna, Ciara told The Guardian that she doesn’t see them as competition because she’s had just as many big hits as they have. She also says she doesn’t see them as being above her; she’s in her own world. Do you agree?" -Allhiphop

You got albums blowing up in Bolivia we dont know about??? She smoking on that deaf loud or sumtin?

Let's take a look at what happened to Ciara:

1.) Hasn't had a major single/hit in years (maybe Body Party)

2.) Got knocked up by Future, had a kid, and he dumped her

3.) Now a single mom, perpetuating the single mom stereotype, and is trying to get her hooks into QB gawd Russ Wilson

4.) Newest album flopped with absolutely no singles

5.) She's indeed in her own world -- Bey/Rihanna aren't trying to save their dying careers

I'm a fan, but let's be real.

Last edited:
I was at a Red Lobster once, and i was waiting way too long for my food. I got up, bum-rushed my way to the kitchen and started flipping out, making a scene, and told the cooks that I'll have them looking for work in Tuscaloosa if they keep this bummy service up. I ran up on the waiter (who was chilling at the bar, kee-keeing up with her coworkers), knocked a glass of water over and got in her face and demanded I get some type of food or reimbursement to make up for the time lost. Needless to say, I was off a couple shots of the Henny and was listening to M.O.P-Ante Up on repeat on the car ride to Red Lobster.

Another time, me and my shorty were playing slaps (the hand game). And I kept dominating her, she couldn't touch me. I kept winning. She couldn't land one hit on my hands. I got angrier and angrier with each slap I landed, and my tone got angrier after each slap. I don't know what came over me but I started hearing DMX playing in my head and I just kept dominating. She couldn't land one hit on my hands but she kept challenging me. I was getting angry to the point where on the final slap I let off a huge scream in her face, yelled something along the lines of "you can't **** with this! You could never **** with this! You'll never beat me. I'm unstoppable. I'll dominate you, don't you ever step to me" but I broke down crying almost immediately after. This time I was off a pint of E&J and 2 bottles of Becks. Seems like the common denominator is liquor :smh:

Taking the ******* bus

**** nj transit

Hope yall reading this

Brb bus to school comes 1 time an hour and is always late (good thing im graduating)

Brb going and coming home from work bus is late

Bishes that upload around twelve mass bouncing videos on they twitter, instagram, facebook in all dat. Throwing that thing from left, right, up the center, and do a full 360, backflip, and shake that thang sum more. Doing somersaults, thighs shaking like cherry jello, doing cartwheels, and all sort of Summer olympics type ish. Have u thinking she capable of doing some ol acrobatic ish in bed. You see ish like this and it got you thinking she gon turn u out, have ya toes curling, need bout a gallon of gatorade when u in bed with her cause you sweating like a hebrew slave

But in bed she bout dead as a fish. Laying there while u doing all the work and ish.

mean.gif

Ion like it mane

A lack of common sense
Ppl that get mad at you for being mad at something they did
Ppl that don't hold themselves accountable
Overly emotional individuals
Chatty patty's
Rain when I'm wearing suede sneakers
RRL prices
Electric bill in the winter/summer
Inconsistency
Seeing hard work NOT pay off.

The end.

you a part of the Beyhive?:nerd:

People ople in the gym who don't know what the **** they are doing yet use all the damn equipment and take for ******* ever

See, you just pissed me off :lol:

Like you jumped off the porch an expert.

When people act like you should just automatically know none life essential things :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom