THINGS THAT NEVER MADE IT

m-night-shyamalan-film-school-e1302732123639.jpg

from 6th sense to this trash

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

yao_ming.jpg

Picture_4_16.png

napoleon_outlawz.jpg

Here they are taking a nap, thug sleepover style.

2Pac++The+Outlawz+2Pac+i+zesp+Outlawz.jpeg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I have that Outlawz album. "Thug sleepover" hahahaha!!! And I completely forgot about Hughley on CNN & The Cedric Show.
It's funny how Steve Harvey & Bernie Mac had successful shows that were actually funny, and Cedric had that awful sketch show, and that
Hughley's sitcom was TRASH. Sigh...Yao Ming...potential that never translated. Big missed opportunity with him cause of so many injuries.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

yao_ming.jpg

Picture_4_16.png

napoleon_outlawz.jpg

Here they are taking a nap, thug sleepover style.

2Pac++The+Outlawz+2Pac+i+zesp+Outlawz.jpeg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I have that Outlawz album. "Thug sleepover" hahahaha!!! And I completely forgot about Hughley on CNN & The Cedric Show.
It's funny how Steve Harvey & Bernie Mac had successful shows that were actually funny, and Cedric had that awful sketch show, and that
Hughley's sitcom was TRASH. Sigh...Yao Ming...potential that never translated. Big missed opportunity with him cause of so many injuries.

hella handsome wrote:
The #+#! is this #*!#? I want one 

The PSX was a japan only release, it was basically a networked PS2, with a DVR. It was supposed to compliment the PSP when it first released, syncing up with it and allowing you to take video you recorded on the PSX. It's cool because it was the first use of the XMB that Sony went on to use on the PSP and PS3. You can call it a flop since it never released outside of Japan and left the market pretty quietly in 2005, but the stuff they did on this was implemented in the PS3 (well not the DVR, but if I remember right it was originally supposed to be part of the ps3).

hella handsome wrote:

The PSX was a japan only release, it was basically a networked PS2, with a DVR. It was supposed to compliment the PSP when it first released, syncing up with it and allowing you to take video you recorded on the PSX. It's cool because it was the first use of the XMB that Sony went on to use on the PSP and PS3. You can call it a flop since it never released outside of Japan and left the market pretty quietly in 2005, but the stuff they did on this was implemented in the PS3 (well not the DVR, but if I remember right it was originally supposed to be part of the ps3).

Originally Posted by mints

hella handsome wrote:

Yep, I remember seeing this in Japan. They wanted like $800 at the time.

Originally Posted by mints

hella handsome wrote:

Yep, I remember seeing this in Japan. They wanted like $800 at the time.

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Donny Walker Blaq

images

eek.gif
dead !*% forgot about this #*!#
I NEVER DRANK BACK THEN

BUT I SWEAR I ALWAYS WANTED SOME PURPLE PUNCH! .

IF I CAN FIND  A BOTTLE I WOULD HOLD ON TO IT JUST FOR COLLECTION

They were selling this at the liquor store at my old job....wasn't very good ...the Cognac in it tasted cheap

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by Donny Walker Blaq

images

eek.gif
dead !*% forgot about this #*!#
I NEVER DRANK BACK THEN

BUT I SWEAR I ALWAYS WANTED SOME PURPLE PUNCH! .

IF I CAN FIND  A BOTTLE I WOULD HOLD ON TO IT JUST FOR COLLECTION

They were selling this at the liquor store at my old job....wasn't very good ...the Cognac in it tasted cheap

Back
Top Bottom