THINGS THAT NEVER MADE IT

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by topherr

350px-Corey_vs_Ivan_in_2008.jpg

stuff was legit

pimp.gif

slamball
pimp.gif

Legit to play but definitely not to watch.

Whoever posted the Aaliyah pic should have their account cancelled. And how did Young Buck get on here?
He went platinum and gold on 2 albums, and multiplatinum on Beg For Mercy & that GRODT Soundtrack.
roll.gif
Jaguar was a major bomb, and if the Heat don't when at least 2 title in the next 5 years, then you
could actually have them on here.

^^^ the Nokia 5100 series was around for a LONG time, that was pretty much the go to standard phone from 1999-2002ish

^^^ the Nokia 5100 series was around for a LONG time, that was pretty much the go to standard phone from 1999-2002ish

Originally Posted by Snake201

This thread has a lot of fail.

Dudes are posting ventures that made corporations millions.
Myspace never made it? Really? Every kid didn't want a scooter at one point?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Snake201

This thread has a lot of fail.

Dudes are posting ventures that made corporations millions.
Myspace never made it? Really? Every kid didn't want a scooter at one point?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I thought I was doin it when I got one of these
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

still have it somewhere

img1649rf.jpg

nerd.gif
i honestly dont know what this is 
laugh.gif
 was this before mp3s?

I invested so much bread into the minidisc era. I had everything from, the receiver, two portable players, and for the car I had the minidisc car deck and the 6 minidisc changer LOL I still have all my minidisc and receivers at home in my garage.
laugh.gif

I purchased all the rare colored blanks that came from japan through minidisco.com
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I thought I was doin it when I got one of these
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

still have it somewhere

img1649rf.jpg

nerd.gif
i honestly dont know what this is 
laugh.gif
 was this before mp3s?

I invested so much bread into the minidisc era. I had everything from, the receiver, two portable players, and for the car I had the minidisc car deck and the 6 minidisc changer LOL I still have all my minidisc and receivers at home in my garage.
laugh.gif

I purchased all the rare colored blanks that came from japan through minidisco.com
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trewpleya15

n-gage_qd.JPG

Talk about thinking you were doing it...
roll.gif
I remember a kid in JR high was trynna show off cause he had one, and he had no games for it, He looked like a moron every-time his mom called him.

Papoose___Nacirema_Dream_by_kirkmcgirt.jpg

97396_orig.jpg
=
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by trewpleya15

n-gage_qd.JPG

Talk about thinking you were doing it...
roll.gif
I remember a kid in JR high was trynna show off cause he had one, and he had no games for it, He looked like a moron every-time his mom called him.

Papoose___Nacirema_Dream_by_kirkmcgirt.jpg

97396_orig.jpg
=
30t6p3b.gif

i don't think toms flopped. i've seen em around. i hear theyre comfy and my girl is lookin to cop a pair...i think they are at urban outfitters now
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at the sega dreamcast. its sorta flopped sorta didn't. i still consider it a classic. the games on it were epic (crazy taxi anyone?) i still got my dc around here somewhere... but man that ps2 assassinated dreamcast.

EDIT:

yo wats really good with papoose? i actually liked what he was spittin...did kay slay dead this fool or something? i kno he married to whats her face...that terror squad #%$+@%@..
nerd.gif

i don't think toms flopped. i've seen em around. i hear theyre comfy and my girl is lookin to cop a pair...i think they are at urban outfitters now
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at the sega dreamcast. its sorta flopped sorta didn't. i still consider it a classic. the games on it were epic (crazy taxi anyone?) i still got my dc around here somewhere... but man that ps2 assassinated dreamcast.

EDIT:

yo wats really good with papoose? i actually liked what he was spittin...did kay slay dead this fool or something? i kno he married to whats her face...that terror squad #%$+@%@..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

No. That's Jin the MC.

MC Jin is always on TV in Hong Kong, though.

I think they are the same people he just moved back to Asia.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
the same people you say?
laugh.gif
 I only knew of 1 Jin. But yea 106 & park days were 
pimp.gif

They are the same people, dude just flipped the script and is cakin' in Asia... he turned Christian, though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

No. That's Jin the MC.

MC Jin is always on TV in Hong Kong, though.

I think they are the same people he just moved back to Asia.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
the same people you say?
laugh.gif
 I only knew of 1 Jin. But yea 106 & park days were 
pimp.gif

They are the same people, dude just flipped the script and is cakin' in Asia... he turned Christian, though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously, Vanilla Coke? That Nokia? They still sell vanilla coke and EVERYONE had that Nokia. Snake was the +@* then.

Seriously, Vanilla Coke? That Nokia? They still sell vanilla coke and EVERYONE had that Nokia. Snake was the +@* then.

Back
Top Bottom