Detox

Marcus Dupree (Dude from 30 for 30)

Lebron's hairline

Triple C's
Tony Yayo
Detox

Marcus Dupree (Dude from 30 for 30)

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

So someone getting assassinated is funny? 
na sensative +#% NTers sending me private butthurt/tough guy messages whining like kids about me posting a pic was the only thing laughable 

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

So someone getting assassinated is funny? 
na sensative +#% NTers sending me private butthurt/tough guy messages whining like kids about me posting a pic was the only thing laughable 

There's a difference between didnt make it and fell off....most of the things on here fell off...
Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Wanna know something crazy I'm sure NOBODY knows about? These!...........my first set of Turntables w/ Gemini mixer, bet you didn't even know this existed
one of my boys still has one of these, he showed it to me once i was like LOL whut??
but minidisc were big for a bit,didnt some MPCs have minidisc drives in them ??

AEA18 wrote:
_%2826%29__46108_zoom.png

i remeber trying this it was alright, i still do it myself,  ketchup + hot sauce or ketchup + sirachi (sp?)

There's a difference between didnt make it and fell off....most of the things on here fell off...
Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Wanna know something crazy I'm sure NOBODY knows about? These!...........my first set of Turntables w/ Gemini mixer, bet you didn't even know this existed
one of my boys still has one of these, he showed it to me once i was like LOL whut??
but minidisc were big for a bit,didnt some MPCs have minidisc drives in them ??

AEA18 wrote:
_%2826%29__46108_zoom.png

i remeber trying this it was alright, i still do it myself,  ketchup + hot sauce or ketchup + sirachi (sp?)

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

They DO still wear Girbaud's in Dallas and Houston. Y'all still rocking Karl Kani down there too. I was flabbergasted!

But who remembers zip drives? It was a bit bigger than a disc, connected using a parallel if you didn't get it built in, and could store up to 100mb. Problem was,

Iomega%20750%20MB%20External%20USB%202.0%20Zip%20Drive.jpg
I'm sure you were about to bring up the Click of Death on these. Yeah that was a terrible flaw in these, especially since the problem seemed to carry over onto other drives if you used a dead disk. These were far from a failure though. In the late 90s before CDRs got to be cheap, this was the way you moved work around if you were in school for Mass Communications, well this and the Jaz Drive (but those had an even worse failure rate than these). What really killed these was when the price of CDRs came down and then Mass Storage got popular and pretty much killed that.  I was throwing out old stuff while reorganizing my house and I came across 3 old Zip Disks. I wish I still had a drive since I'd love to find out what if anything was still on them. I remember aside from using them for shuttling work from my PC to class, I used to go to the education department labs at LSU and fill up a 5 pack I had of these with mp3s. 

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

They DO still wear Girbaud's in Dallas and Houston. Y'all still rocking Karl Kani down there too. I was flabbergasted!

But who remembers zip drives? It was a bit bigger than a disc, connected using a parallel if you didn't get it built in, and could store up to 100mb. Problem was,

Iomega%20750%20MB%20External%20USB%202.0%20Zip%20Drive.jpg
I'm sure you were about to bring up the Click of Death on these. Yeah that was a terrible flaw in these, especially since the problem seemed to carry over onto other drives if you used a dead disk. These were far from a failure though. In the late 90s before CDRs got to be cheap, this was the way you moved work around if you were in school for Mass Communications, well this and the Jaz Drive (but those had an even worse failure rate than these). What really killed these was when the price of CDRs came down and then Mass Storage got popular and pretty much killed that.  I was throwing out old stuff while reorganizing my house and I came across 3 old Zip Disks. I wish I still had a drive since I'd love to find out what if anything was still on them. I remember aside from using them for shuttling work from my PC to class, I used to go to the education department labs at LSU and fill up a 5 pack I had of these with mp3s. 

Back
Top Bottom