Originally Posted by racerx

6ygtnl.jpg

indifferent.gif

everyone in the hood had one..we used to paintball on them
pimp.gif
... when you fall though
frown.gif

Word,

I remember going to 7-11 about three blocks from my godmother's house late at night in one of these to pick up the Late Night snacks, playing FIFA til like 3 or 4 in the morning
pimp.gif

Pushing top limit on this !%!%# and didn't even wear a helmet like dude on the pic.

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by racerx

6ygtnl.jpg

indifferent.gif

everyone in the hood had one..we used to paintball on them
pimp.gif
... when you fall though
frown.gif

Word,

I remember going to 7-11 about three blocks from my godmother's house late at night in one of these to pick up the Late Night snacks, playing FIFA til like 3 or 4 in the morning
pimp.gif

Pushing top limit on this !%!%# and didn't even wear a helmet like dude on the pic.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by Smoke 2x

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

So someone getting assassinated is funny? 
na sensative +#% NTers sending me private butthurt/tough guy messages whining like kids about me posting a pic was the only thing laughable 

Son...You are the SENSITIVE butthurt one, check the message I got from this ?????lame??????

Smoke 2x

off_line.gif
100 Points

yea i am @*#$&# bored house arrest a #&$*% got something else smart to say? have a good 1.

Search Tags: smoke, 2x

roll.gif
roll.gif
How you crying about people sending you messages about your lame joke and you are the main one doing it..House arrest huh?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Don't get your ankle bracelet in a bunch lame

dude u serious im lame huh? 
laugh.gif
 SAYS THE GUY WITH 3,000+ POSTS IM THE LAME THOUGH YEA SAID BY DUDE GOING ON THREE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED POSTS SHAHA
      go outside already man nothings going to hurt you out there haha go get some fresh air theres a whole world out there just a little bit harder than NT though i understand
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by Smoke 2x

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

So someone getting assassinated is funny? 
na sensative +#% NTers sending me private butthurt/tough guy messages whining like kids about me posting a pic was the only thing laughable 

Son...You are the SENSITIVE butthurt one, check the message I got from this ?????lame??????

Smoke 2x

off_line.gif
100 Points

yea i am @*#$&# bored house arrest a #&$*% got something else smart to say? have a good 1.

Search Tags: smoke, 2x

roll.gif
roll.gif
How you crying about people sending you messages about your lame joke and you are the main one doing it..House arrest huh?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Don't get your ankle bracelet in a bunch lame

dude u serious im lame huh? 
laugh.gif
 SAYS THE GUY WITH 3,000+ POSTS IM THE LAME THOUGH YEA SAID BY DUDE GOING ON THREE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED POSTS SHAHA
      go outside already man nothings going to hurt you out there haha go get some fresh air theres a whole world out there just a little bit harder than NT though i understand
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I think I tried everything food/drink related in here. That Buzz cereal was good
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I think I tried everything food/drink related in here. That Buzz cereal was good
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom