THINGS THAT NEVER MADE IT

this guy started out the same time as gaga and now look at where gaga is and where he is
ohwell.gif

Wearing pink gunit backwards jerseys, throwback jerseys, wearing a shirt w one sleeve hanging off shoulder invisible jordans and af1 baggy clothes( ecko enyce rocawear g unit Sean John) nextel chirp

Wearing pink gunit backwards jerseys, throwback jerseys, wearing a shirt w one sleeve hanging off shoulder invisible jordans and af1 baggy clothes( ecko enyce rocawear g unit Sean John) nextel chirp

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Stagga Lee though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I remember seeing that video a bunch on "Cita's World" and Rap City. I knew dude would never make it

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

17a2ds.png
"I know Vince is still having nightmares about this lol"

roll.gif
I read somewhere that when XFL tanked, the profit was a grand total of ONE DOLLAR

Stagga Lee though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I remember seeing that video a bunch on "Cita's World" and Rap City. I knew dude would never make it

17a2ds.png

roll.gif
I read somewhere that when XFL tanked, the profit was a grand total of ONE DOLLAR

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Stagga Lee though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

17a2ds.png

roll.gif

man i was hyped for this, i thought it was gonna be just like blitz the video game 
laugh.gif
. i ended up never even seing a single game 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Stagga Lee though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

17a2ds.png

roll.gif

man i was hyped for this, i thought it was gonna be just like blitz the video game 
laugh.gif
. i ended up never even seing a single game 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

blog-ajf1.jpg

I had to sell these when I worked at finishline. I remember telling one kid that he would be the freshest dude on the block and all the ladies would want him if he bought the aff12's. He left, then came back an hour later to buy them saying that he had to be the freshest dude.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

blog-ajf1.jpg

I had to sell these when I worked at finishline. I remember telling one kid that he would be the freshest dude on the block and all the ladies would want him if he bought the aff12's. He left, then came back an hour later to buy them saying that he had to be the freshest dude.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom