Things that people dont believe youve never done vol. oh really?

.I Never been on a cruise, hopefully that changes next year

.Never ate in my life Vanilla Ice Cream, Mayonnaise, Cool Whip, Miracle Whip, Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, Cream Cheese, Blue Cheese, Ranch Dressing, Ceaser Dressing and I never will, I just don't like white creamy things, kinda like a phobia. (and that includes drinking White milk plain, I put water in my cereal or eat it dry real talk.

.Never been to Disneyland or Disneyworld.
Somebody bust on you bruh?

Out of curiosity, what made you change your stance?

I think just looking at weed on my own, instead of what "society" teaches you. I always did what I was told, but as you get older and start looking at the world through your own eyes, you realize a lot of what you have been taught/told is just b.s. And when I started doing that concerning weed, I found out that I do not agree with the pot stereotype that has been forced upon me.
I wish more people thought like you

That's dope :pimp:

never did anything harder than MJ & dont think i will
i get offered cups of act daily & i just cant rock with that mess
wont ever touch booger sugar or the harder ish

Somebody bust on you bruh?

3783720-lol.gif

I've been to so many places, people don't believe me when i tell them i've never visited Toronto (which is like a 6-7 hr drive for me).

People don't believe i just turned 22 (from looks, people will say i'm 18, then we have a convo and say i'm probably 26 :lol:)

never did anything harder than MJ & dont think i will
i get offered cups of act daily & i just cant rock with that mess
wont ever touch booger sugar or the harder ish

The phrase "you sleep for that,' is more than appropriate.

You know that **** is actually baby medicine, right?

I'd be more surprised if you guys said you never been with a white girl.

I swear, if a black man lives to see 21, he's awarded with a white girl by the universe.

Last edited:
Within North America the most north I've gone is Toronto and the most west I've gone is Pittsburgh.

Back
Top Bottom