Things that piss you off Vol. 8

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

- Wasting time with a girl that I though was the one
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
SIMPIN.
I had to look up what that meant in the urban dictionary. But yeah, kind of true but kind of not. All this damn internet lingo kills me. Quotesfor the loss and crap like that.

Ear Hustlers: people that sit/stand next to you acting like they're not listing to your conversation while you're talking to someone or on thecellphone.

most people
a decent part of NTers
being broke
people who complain but make no attempt to change the situation
dumb b@#&?*
republicians

I could go on till next thursday ...so to sum it all up
most things in life

EDIT: tha police

EDIT: people on NT who post correcting somebody elses grammer(even if its spelled wrong you you know what im saying)

EDIT: those who think your level of schooling is equal to your intellect

EDIT: people who walk fast for no reason

-My computer having Spyware

-Walking behind slow people at the store

-Driving behind slow people and not being able to pass them

-Rain

-Paying bills
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

PeOpLe WhO TyPe LiKe DiS (of course always misspelling words, to make them slang)

Loud cell phone talkers. Either in the class room, bus, or worse... at an elevator. You can basically hear their whole life story through their
conversation
smh.gif

Bonus, People talking on the blutooth when they are not driving. You think they were talking to you but... NO
smh.gif
!

^^^^
laugh.gif

i also hate gay dudes so swear thyre fashonistas but dress like damn fools

i hate pain in the @$! managers

i hate hood _______'s who do nothing with their lives

i hate B***** that dont put out after 3 months......i mean damn how long u plan on having me waiting

i hate waiters who take mad long to take your order or mess up your order

i hate getting carded in bars..........

i hate Oklahoma football team losing BCS games
smh.gif

-most rappers
-my girl @ times
-lifes problems
-ignorance
-people that think there better/higher than other people
and more.

* My family...always receiving, but never delivering.
* People who try to brag about insignificant stuff and do so to feel like they've "expanded their horizons" past any other person.
Example: This heifer tried to brag about some restaurant she went to where she live up north because they sell "exotic" meats. She just swore she wasdoing it and being "worldly" as she put it. I'm from the south $%**# these "exotic" meats you ate we acquire on the regular basis witha shot gun and a hunting knife.
* Men who look super feminine and get gassed for it. I mean hell I know a guy who dresses androgynous but his facial features are more masculine than half thedudes that are gassed on the regular.
* People who ask me a question and get mad when they get the answer. I repeat to people all the time don't ask a generalized question and get pissed off Igave you a generalized answer.
* Certain men of each race/ethnicity annoy me and some more than others. Mainly because they live up to the negative stereotypes.

Originally Posted by H3h45

Originally Posted by psykhO

I HATE PEOPLE, A LOT OF PEOPLE
I HATE PEOPLE WHO WALK SLOW AS #+*% IN THE HALLS
I HATE ANNOYING %#!, IMMAUTRE PEOPLE
I HATE MY SCHOOL
I HATE GIRLS
AND A LOT MORE HATE...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

whoa now. OP you only get a pass unless you're a girl yourself..

if not...'

A

YO!
Lol, some girls are gay.........

Stupid and clueless people and also when people smoke near enterances and exits. Is the cig that damn good, that they can't move a couple more feet away.They act as if they cant wait to wrap them lips around it

Back
Top Bottom