Things That Should Never Have Been Invented THREAD

Fwd drive v8 cars
*cough* chevy impala *cough

fwd v8s are such an awesome, uniquely American thing. They're a true testament to our love of v8s, inexpensive operating costs and low gas prices. No other country would even think of stuffing a 5.3 8cyl into a midsize fwd grocery getter because their gas prices, cylinder and displacement taxes are so high. Americans love V8s, we want them in everything from performance cars to daily drivers. fwd cars sell much better than rwd cars and cars like the Impala offer people who live in areas with inclement winters the ability to own a year round daily drivable v8. Cars like the ls4 Impala SS are proof that we will literally stick an affordable v8 in anything and I think thats absolutely wonderful. :nthat:

Fine.

I'll say it.

Guns.

This can go both ways. While guns can wreak havoc, they are also directly responsible for taking us out of the feudal ages and providing greater wealth distribution. Prior to the accessibility of inexpensive personal firearms societies were primarily feudal monarchies. The masses were extremely poor and highly suppressed compared to today's society. This was because in order to defend yourself against your oppressor, you needed armor which would cost a small fortune by today's standards, as well proper training to learn how to use a weapon. When guns came around it became easier and cheaper for people to defend themselves and quality of life (in most places) increased drastically as a result. Guns were the great equalizer that allowed people to defend and provide for themselves as opposed to being literally owned by monarchies.
well I....i

WELL I STILL THINK ITS SOME OL ******** * folds arms*

Where should I start?

Anything Apple.

Underwear for women.

Anything as seen on TV.

Trading cards. (**** is pointless)

Frozen Dinners (TV Dinners)

Anything Mini, fun size or Bit size (including women)

Bluetooth. (Fools too incoherent to use motor skills while talking on the phone) and looking queer.. No offense.

I got more but I don't feel like typing.
:rofl:
:rofl:

Fwd drive v8 cars
*cough* chevy impala *cough

fwd v8s are such an awesome, uniquely American thing. They're a true testament to our love of v8s, inexpensive operating costs and low gas prices. No other country would even think of stuffing a 5.3 8cyl into a midsize fwd grocery getter because their gas prices, cylinder and displacement taxes are so high. Americans love V8s, we want them in everything from performance cars to daily drivers. fwd cars sell much better than rwd cars and cars like the Impala offer people who live in areas with inclement winters the ability to own a year round daily drivable v8. Cars like the ls4 Impala SS are proof that we will literally stick an affordable v8 in anything and I think thats absolutely wonderful. :nthat:

Fine.

I'll say it.

Guns.

This can go both ways. While guns can wreak havoc, they are also directly responsible for taking us out of the feudal ages and providing greater wealth distribution. Prior to the accessibility of inexpensive personal firearms societies were primarily feudal monarchies. The masses were extremely poor and highly suppressed compared to today's society. This was because in order to defend yourself against your oppressor, you needed armor which would cost a small fortune by today's standards, as well proper training to learn how to use a weapon. When guns came around it became easier and cheaper for people to defend themselves and quality of life (in most places) increased drastically as a result. Guns were the great equalizer that allowed people to defend and provide for themselves as opposed to being literally owned by monarchies.
well I....i

WELL I STILL THINK ITS SOME OL ******** * folds arms*

You know you like them... just a little :tongue:

269820_12428752_1968_Oldsmobile_Toronado.jpg

cd1967eldorado50135017.jpg

my68eldo.jpg

0_IMG_5901.JPG

60075-500-0.jpg

Quote:

When I walk in the Bathroom n see these things...

the reusable Towel Hand Dryer???

you gotta pull it down to get a clean towel to dry your hands

NASTY!
I never seen these until I got to Germany. The chick reloaded a fresh towel roll when I got there, but I was still unsure if I should use it.

What's Bad About remotes…..????
Too many lazy people will search for a remote instead of changing the channel or input(I understand digital cable has a lot of channels/multiple devices). Shoot X one voice command should be banned to. The amount of people saying the same command over and over when they could have used the remote. Just evolving into more laziness!

Religion

Homeopathic medicine

Diet pills

Cigarettes

Zero-tolerance policies

Crimes of consent

Native Advertising

For-profit universities, healthcare facilities, and prisons

Reaganomics

4Loko

AIDS
Slavery
Bumper Stickers
Those campaign signs they stick in the grass
Visors
Frat boy baseball hats with the bill bent and looking like the ran over it a few times before wearing
K.Y Jelly and other lubes (nah baby, we gone make it fit)
Spousal support/Alimony
Gross income... like how does it matter G? Ask me my net bc that other portion I never see except on my check to piss me off
Urinals... I don't want someone else piss splashing on me ever

Chocolate Moon Pies
I still remember buying 1 of these joints as a shorty. Got caught off guard by the magnificence that is chocolate. Moon pies are fire. Chocolate is amazing. What could go wrong? Took one bite and knew I had f'ed up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom