Things That Should Never Have Been Invented THREAD

You guys are getting to deep with this……..  Naming things off that are too Broad.. 

Religion

The Earth

The Question mark?

seriously...

this is more about actual objects that were invented….. not a way people think or Ideologies of how people look at the world...

its' a Fun thing

Relax guys…. The world isn't that bad!

I just use to like Dipsets choice of beats.

The all are *** as rappers. Cam, Jim, juelz, zeek, Jr, and the rest of the flunkies are all lame. Some of their beats were epic.

RIPSTICK Skateboards…  those ones with only 2 wheels…   Little kids always be jamming on these...

I never liked them!

To the people saying religion, life would be total anarchy without it. Whether you believe in it or not, it places conviction in otherwise conscience-less individuals. Generations are getting worse and worse because people are going against religion, and towards personal gratification and money. I feel that all religions are basic principles that people should live by.
Demonstrably false.

Look up studies conducted regarding societal health vs. the religiosity of various nations.  Overwhelmingly secular nations (ex. Japan, Denmark, Norway, The Netherlands, etc.) overall experience much lower crime rates (particularly rapes and murders), smaller wealth disparities, lower STD rates, lower teen pregnancy rates, greater racial and gender equality, etc. than religious nations.  It's no coincidence that Scandinavian countries are considered some of the best places in the world to live in.

The notion that the world is "getting worse and worse" is subjective at best, and again, demonstrably false at worse...but I won't bother getting into that right now unless you want me to.

If your main motivations to adhere to the most basic principles of human decency are hope for eternal reward or fear of eternal punishment, you're a pretty sad individual.

SWAG

BLING BLING

TURNT UP

and

The Term "KILLING IT" (when referring to DJ's playing music)

Last edited:
TIME is everyone's WORST ENEMY to be honest!

time is the KEY to ALL MEASUREMENTS  Sound, Light etc etc are all made up from TIME!

TIME IS EVIL

TIME is everyone's WORST ENEMY to be honest!

time is the KEY to ALL MEASUREMENTS  Sound, Light etc etc are all made up from TIME!

TIME IS EVIL

Not keeping up with it isn't going to make it dissappear doe.

Sneaker Games / Raffels as they called them on Facebook-  

These Sneakerheads are so thirsty they making fake games with no kicks just to get peoples money..

then go to other groups looking for the kicks they just raffled off…..   SCAMING

another reason they should have never invented Facebook!

Trap music

Two weeks ago I asked my homie what was some dude saying in a song he said he didn't understand what the lyrics were :x :smh:

Our future :smh:

To the people saying religion, life would be total anarchy without it. Whether you believe in it or not, it places conviction in otherwise conscience-less individuals. Generations are getting worse and worse because people are going against religion, and towards personal gratification and money. I feel that all religions are basic principles that people should live by.

I'm Roman Catholic, but not overly religious..

But man.. You gotta realize the amount of wars that have been fought for religious reasons.. And while the teaches themselves are good in nature, unfortunately you have human beings involved

And unfortunately way too many overly religious people are extremely staunch in their views on religion and lack sympathy, empathy and/or understanding for others religious views or lack there of all together

This also goes for atheist who feel that they have to challenge those who have religious beliefs or make them feel dumb for having them

As I mentioned above I'm Roman Catholic, that's my views and faith.. But by no means do I believe everything said in the bible or through the Roman Catholic church is set in stone.. And there is no way in hell I think the church is perfect (see the child abuse stuff.. Or go way back in history for the inquisition)

Back
Top Bottom