Things to do in DC?

If you are ever feeling fancy, check out the Occidental @ the Willard...second oldest restaurant in DC, after Old Ebbit

I just hang out at the bar though

Stachowowski Deli for the best sandwiches in DC. Also try Bub and Pops. If you want some nice white skeets hit up brixton on u street, or wilson boulavard in arlington. Mug night on Thursdays at Whitlows is always good. 

Stachowowski Deli for the best sandwiches in DC. Also try Bub and Pops. If you want some nice white skeets hit up brixton on u street, or wilson boulavard in arlington. Mug night on Thursdays at Whitlows is always good. 

I'm gonna try this deli sandwich place.

I have bagged some joints at Whitlows before. We call it ****lows

Also, if you got any respeck for your stomach, skip Ben's Chili Bowl. Probably get better tasting food on Rikers.

Nothing but truth here. The last 2 times I ate Ben's (back when I actually lived in DC, 16th st wutttup) I threw up. Not figurativly, but literally, I threw up both times. Stone cold sober too....

Nothing but truth here. The last 2 times I ate Ben's (back when I actually lived in DC, 16th st wutttup) I threw up. Not figurativly, but literally, I threw up both times. Stone cold sober too....
That sucks...I've been craving chili lately too.

I'm going to that deli tonight and see what the hype is about. People saying the pastrami is close to Katz in NY

I'm going to that deli tonight and see what the hype is about. People saying the pastrami is close to Katz in NY
I've only had the Italian but it was legit the best sandwich I've ever had. Whatever you get, get the tiger sauce (usually comes on roast beef) on it, that stuff will make anything taste amazing. 

I'm gonna try this deli sandwich place.

I have bagged some joints at Whitlows before. We call it ****lows
Son I literally went 6 weeks in a row one time bagging joints at Whitlows. I was at a point where all my homies were rooting for the streak to continue lol. On Thursday's I swear they're just asking for it. Dance floor gets poppin, too easy. And yeah try that deli place out the hype is real. 

Dmv food thread and no mention of the steak and cheese from Mario's Pizza? I'm disappointed b. Don't listen to the Philly dudes hyping those high school tier cheese steakes from Gino's and Pat's :rolleyes Marios is king.

Pollo Rico across the street from Mario's for the best Peruvian chicken in the area also.

Btw Ledo's pizza is basura.

Dmv food thread and no mention of the steak and cheese from Mario's Pizza? I'm disappointed b. Don't listen to the Philly dudes hyping those high school tier cheese steakes from Gino's and Pat's :rolleyes Marios is king.

Pollo Rico across the street from Mario's for the best Peruvian chicken in the area also.

Btw Ledo's pizza is basura.

Lies! Best Peruvian Chicken is The Chicken Place on Leesburg Pike in Falls Church.

As for the Jamaican food food, the best spot is Irie Carribean in Woodbridge.

Too bad them bammas never have curry chicken. Last time I went they ran out of patties, 3 hours before they closed.

my people :smokin

My dad used to say that every Caribbean restaurant now matter where it is located, has two menus

The normal "what the sell" menu, which they advertise; and the "what the don't have" menu, which is kept a secret and changes daily.

And when you place an order, there is an 80% chance you're ordering off the menu "We done have" menu

Last edited:
I live and work in NW DC so my knowledge of the DMV in total is pretty limited.

But my main stomping grounds be U Street. Hit up U street if you in that NW DC area. "Marvin" has a nice mix of black and white yambs mostly black its def the bar I hit up the most and the DJ be nice. "Bens Next Door" is a nice spot for a drink more of a restaurant vibe than lounge/bar but you def find some bad jawns up in there. "El Rey" is skraight if you looking for some tacos and tequila. Also "Amsterdam lounge" is poppin on Thursdays and Fridays for hookah and ish

H street isnt as crazy as U street on the weekends, more laid back but still popping if you going there, hit up "Avery's" black owned bar and lounge, attractive women and good drinks. Also "Red Rocks" and "Smith Commons" are solid spots. "Maketto" is nice too its a streetware/lounge bar spot. 

Avoid Adams Morgan at all cost on the weekend a complete ish show
sick.gif
. Hit up  Makketo or "CommonWealth" if you looking to do some sneaker/clothing shopping. "Kochix" in Ledroit Park wings are lit hit them up you will thank me later.  
nthat.gif

But def try to see all the museums, NMAAHC is booked till like 2017 lol so good luck with that. But above else make sure you hear some go-go music its essential to DC and lowkey lit. And talk mad ish to ******** fans
roll.gif
 #Riseup

Back
Top Bottom