Things weak men do..... UPDATE Pg3. : All over Freddie Gibbs.. smh...

dont get mixed up w the drama op, if your got talent, let it shine..dont cast a shadow over your image by lowering yourself to them dudes level..

dont get mixed up w the drama op, if your got talent, let it shine..dont cast a shadow over your image by lowering yourself to them dudes level..

Originally Posted by biff lawson

is it worth jail tho homie? Jail is NOT fun at all

I ain't worried.. I know how to keep my hands clean enough. I wouldn't be on NT with this if I was on some other !%!%. I mean, I called by his boy on some other !%!%... but they don't want that smoke.. on LArry they don't want that smoke
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

%$$% karma... that %*$!$ got my money, my footage, and he playing with my music.. I got a REALEASE party in 2 weeks with no videos! That's like throwing a superbowl party with no chicken wings. And the moment he hacked my man's FB and attempted to shut it down, he attacked my future. $%@#!* bleed for much less....

I
laugh.gif
Biff, for what it's worth...

How is stooping to his level gonna improve your predicament? I'd be more focused on coming up with a solution to my problem and taking him to small claims court instead of focusing on retaliation over the internet.

%$$% karma... that %*$!$ got my money, my footage, and he playing with my music.. I got a REALEASE party in 2 weeks with no videos! That's like throwing a superbowl party with no chicken wings. And the moment he hacked my man's FB and attempted to shut it down, he attacked my future. $%@#!* bleed for much less....

I
laugh.gif
Biff, for what it's worth...

How is stooping to his level gonna improve your predicament? I'd be more focused on coming up with a solution to my problem and taking him to small claims court instead of focusing on retaliation over the internet.

I ain't worried.. I know how to keep my hands clean enough. I wouldn't be on NT with this if I was on some other !%!%. I mean, I called by his boy on some other !%!%... but they don't want that smoke.. on LArry they don't want that smoke
30t6p3b.gif

Not to be funny but when I finished reading that automatically "When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong" from Chappelle's Show sounded off in my head.

That's a @%@%$* situation.

Not to be funny but when I finished reading that automatically "When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong" from Chappelle's Show sounded off in my head.

That's a @%@%$* situation.

30t6p3b.gif
i mean be careful with putting hands on folks that landed me in jail this summer and it almost ruined my whole life...you made me believe in you
in that Rap Dreams thread I hate to see folks throw hard work away over small setbacks

30t6p3b.gif
i mean be careful with putting hands on folks that landed me in jail this summer and it almost ruined my whole life...you made me believe in you
in that Rap Dreams thread I hate to see folks throw hard work away over small setbacks

%%$@ that... %%$@ his girlfriend. I'm married to my music. He %%!%@%* with my WIFE. On soul I'm bout ready to *** the %%$@ out lil mama... ........... Sorry I cussed at you.. it ain't even you..
30t6p3b.gif

%%$@ that... %%$@ his girlfriend. I'm married to my music. He %%!%@%* with my WIFE. On soul I'm bout ready to *** the %%$@ out lil mama... ........... Sorry I cussed at you.. it ain't even you..
30t6p3b.gif

I say you get him fired, ruin his relationship, and get whatever kids he has taken away....he's messing with your livelihood and your dream.

I say you get him fired, ruin his relationship, and get whatever kids he has taken away....he's messing with your livelihood and your dream.

Originally Posted by JD Turk

Thank you...

I hate that NT only has a conscience when I'M feeling like being an !%#@!!+.... 
laugh.gif

Thank you...

laugh.gif

Thank you...

laugh.gif
nah i want you to clap out the back of dude head with the 40...but just dont wanna see you get in trouble slime

Thank you...

laugh.gif
nah i want you to clap out the back of dude head with the 40...but just dont wanna see you get in trouble slime

Fasho man.. that's love... man I'm over here stupid pissed... I ain't even got no stress weed neither..
30t6p3b.gif

Fasho man.. that's love... man I'm over here stupid pissed... I ain't even got no stress weed neither..
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom