Things weak men do..... UPDATE Pg3. : All over Freddie Gibbs.. smh...

Sue him? Tell me you guys had a contract. At least threaten to sue him...You had a contract right?

Sue him? Tell me you guys had a contract. At least threaten to sue him...You had a contract right?

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

i don't see why a good ol fashioned %$! whippin won't suffice here?

laugh.gif

I wanna HURT that man for his attempting to cripple my momentum though. A school yard man handling ain't nothing but a skin bruise. I want him to feel my wrath in his soul man.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

i don't see why a good ol fashioned %$! whippin won't suffice here?

laugh.gif

I wanna HURT that man for his attempting to cripple my momentum though. A school yard man handling ain't nothing but a skin bruise. I want him to feel my wrath in his soul man.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

yea legal actions will be best, but you may wait awhile until your case is up, but wuteva u do be sure to not get yourself in a jam

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

yea legal actions will be best, but you may wait awhile until your case is up, but wuteva u do be sure to not get yourself in a jam

run up on that man with a 9, fam.
take his LIFE

if you're about that LIFE 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

just kidding

run up on that man with a 9, fam.
take his LIFE

if you're about that LIFE 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

just kidding

Get back at this fool without spraying your name, that`s your future hes playing with which is def not cool. The chick on his FB works, and if you can get ya cash back in
court get it. If all else fails, windows would go down every couple months.

Get back at this fool without spraying your name, that`s your future hes playing with which is def not cool. The chick on his FB works, and if you can get ya cash back in
court get it. If all else fails, windows would go down every couple months.

Originally Posted by Murda He

%%$@ that... %%$@ his girlfriend. I'm married to my music. He %%!%@%* with my WIFE. On soul I'm bout ready to *** the %%$@ out lil mama... ........... Sorry I cussed at you.. it ain't even you..
30t6p3b.gif
world_oldest_man_record.jpg

Originally Posted by Murda He

%%$@ that... %%$@ his girlfriend. I'm married to my music. He %%!%@%* with my WIFE. On soul I'm bout ready to *** the %%$@ out lil mama... ........... Sorry I cussed at you.. it ain't even you..
30t6p3b.gif
world_oldest_man_record.jpg

If you had a contract, make him pay for it, legally. You will win, get your money and your music and all will be good. Then kill him with success
pimp.gif

If you had a contract, make him pay for it, legally. You will win, get your money and your music and all will be good. Then kill him with success
pimp.gif

Post his info on /b/ if there is a group of people trying to mess with you and you want retaliation through the interwebz they're a guarantee

Post his info on /b/ if there is a group of people trying to mess with you and you want retaliation through the interwebz they're a guarantee

same thing happened to me over some album artwork. Payed up front, and he did most of it, but never finished. He also kept dodging me on purpose, and never did it.
I got someone off of NT to fix it, but it still has me hot as an iron. When I see that Bich its on

same thing happened to me over some album artwork. Payed up front, and he did most of it, but never finished. He also kept dodging me on purpose, and never did it.
I got someone off of NT to fix it, but it still has me hot as an iron. When I see that Bich its on

Originally Posted by swishasweets

laugh.gif
@ you thinking /b/ would give a $+%! about this.

Back
Top Bottom