Things you havent told your parents to this day...Vol: It slipped my mind

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by dopestop

I got to second base with my cousin

sick.gif
what?

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

bud dink wrote: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- got a polo horse tatted on my chest. PIC'S OR DUCKTALES &
Originally Posted by Pmighty

I got a white girl pregnant at one point in my life

EVERY BLACK MAN'S #1 FEAR.......

just trust me

One night this summer i got messed up pretty bad. one of the rare occasions i actually smoked a lot and drank a lot lol. but i was at my neighbors and him andhis friend talked me into sneaking back to my house to get my keys and taking them to get a pack of cigs. it was like 2 in the morning and i was only 17 soidek if we would have gotten the cigs. but i got the keys hopped in my car and didnt turn it on cause i didnt want to wake my parents up. so i had no powerstearing and no power brakes. since it was a cold summer night the windows were also fogging up at a crazy rate. but i was too wasted to care. well i ended uprunning over my own mailbox with my car lol. I told my friends to get lost, drove my car back up the drive way, and proceeded to incredibly make up a storythat some other drunken holigan had done it (while i was still wasted) the two friends i was with an i always get a good laugh out of it cause of how stupid itwas but my parents are still oblivious to it. maybe i'll tell them when im older

One time my parents went on vacation and asked me to watch the house. I was supposed to take care of their animals clean the house etc. They lived like 20miles from my work so I only went out there twice in 2 weeks. Anyways i could never find one of the cats that I was supposed to let in and out of the house soI just left food outside. The last day I went to the house I used the bathroom for the first time and found that their cat had been locked in there for thewhole two weeks and sadly it had died from starvation. I got rid of the cat's body and never told them what happened. I said that I hadn't seen the catsince they left and it must have run away. Don't know if i'll ever tell them.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

One time my parents went on vacation and asked me to watch the house. I was supposed to take care of their animals clean the house etc. They lived like 20 miles from my work so I only went out there twice in 2 weeks. Anyways i could never find one of the cats that I was supposed to let in and out of the house so I just left food outside. The last day I went to the house I used the bathroom for the first time and found that their cat had been locked in there for the whole two weeks and sadly it had died from starvation. I got rid of the cat's body and never told them what happened. I said that I hadn't seen the cat since they left and it must have run away. Don't know if i'll ever tell them.
Damn dude
laugh.gif
tired.gif

One time my parents went on vacation and asked me to watch the house. I was supposed to take care of their animals clean the house etc. They lived like 20 miles from my work so I only went out there twice in 2 weeks. Anyways i could never find one of the cats that I was supposed to let in and out of the house so I just left food outside. The last day I went to the house I used the bathroom for the first time and found that their cat had been locked in there for the whole two weeks and sadly it had died from starvation. I got rid of the cat's body and never told them what happened. I said that I hadn't seen the cat since they left and it must have run away. Don't know if i'll ever tell them.
Damn dude
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Damn dude
laugh.gif
tired.gif

damn...just damn. poor kitty.

-I cheated on a few tests in high school..but still straight As/Bs student
pimp.gif

-Haven't told them that I watched prOn
laugh.gif

-I made a hole in the house...It's been covered by a poster for 3 years
laugh.gif

stayed smashing in the family car before i got mine in high school...i only sat on one side in the back seat everytime we went sumwhere as a fam lol

I had the whole alcohol poisioning experience in college but my parents actually did drive down 4 hours to find me hooked up to the ivs...i told them i wouldnever drink again...Ive had 3 close calls after the first time...the first one was like a month later

Haven't told them that I smoke cigarettes once in a blue moon or that I smoked weed. I dropped one of my French classes freshman year in college, Ididn't tell her so I just went out and chilled everyday instead (moms wouldn't have that at all)

Pretty much everything that they dont NEED to know.

Smoking, sex life, crashing my car and saying ti was a hit and run, parties at the house when they go on vacation... etc.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

When I was 7 I ordered a WCW PPV
nerd.gif
mom called up the cable co. and cussed folks out cuz she had to pay
laugh.gif
I did the same thing when I was like 15 with Hip Hop Honeys.
laugh.gif

my parents talk WAY too much so I can go on and on with this

Back
Top Bottom