Things You Lose Everyday VOL. Where DF did I put that thing now!?!?!

Losing chapstick is like losing socks in the dryer.. I swear

I lose pencils ALL THE TIME too

Losing chapstick is like losing socks in the dryer.. I swear

I lose pencils ALL THE TIME too

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

My self-confidence after I play basketball
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Other than that, Im pretty damn organized. I never really lose anything
pimp.gif

Me FTW!
Cosign x 1000 
tired.gif

headphones and keys
not as bad as forgetting where you parked your car, happens to me like once a week smh

headphones and keys
not as bad as forgetting where you parked your car, happens to me like once a week smh

I always feel like someone is stealing my forks. I dont lose them everyday, but i swear sometimes ill go to get a fork and there are none there...i check the dishwasher...still nothing! Its like i have a theif that just takes silverwear. I know it sounds crazy but its true
laugh.gif

I always feel like someone is stealing my forks. I dont lose them everyday, but i swear sometimes ill go to get a fork and there are none there...i check the dishwasher...still nothing! Its like i have a theif that just takes silverwear. I know it sounds crazy but its true
laugh.gif

Socks, i swear i could put nothing but 1 pair of socks in the dryer and im still coming out with 1.

The damn TV remote, that @%#% is always hiding.

Socks, i swear i could put nothing but 1 pair of socks in the dryer and im still coming out with 1.

The damn TV remote, that @%#% is always hiding.

If it happens more than once, rethink you're movements.

If it happens more than twice, you need to start thinking.

If it happens more than once, rethink you're movements.

If it happens more than twice, you need to start thinking.

I don't know about everyday but my cellphone falls under my car seat at least once a week, and I won't realize it until like 5 hours later.

I don't know about everyday but my cellphone falls under my car seat at least once a week, and I won't realize it until like 5 hours later.

I lose my phone, wallet and keys every once in a while, but not everyday. but one thing I DO lose just about everyday is my lighter. that thing is hard to keep track off.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I lose my phone, wallet and keys every once in a while, but not everyday. but one thing I DO lose just about everyday is my lighter. that thing is hard to keep track off.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I don't lose them everyday but my nintendo ds games always go missing. I think I do lose a sock everyday though, I have to buy a new twelve pack like every month.

Back
Top Bottom