Things you thought were true, but then it turns out you were an idiot.

Oh ho ho Vintage Yuku
laugh.gif

when I was a kid, I always thought if something was wrong with the car, it would blow up.

when I was a kid, I always thought if something was wrong with the car, it would blow up.

Mom, where do babies come from ?
s97754270.jpg

I also thought that when you take a shower all the water that goes down the drain comes right back up through the shower head, When i pee'd in the shower i  thought pee was falling on me
laugh.gif

This is when i was like 5 NT!

Mom, where do babies come from ?
s97754270.jpg

I also thought that when you take a shower all the water that goes down the drain comes right back up through the shower head, When i pee'd in the shower i  thought pee was falling on me
laugh.gif

This is when i was like 5 NT!

3 pages of reposts
laugh.gif
....but when was a kid and would watch old tv shows in black and white, I thought the whole world back then was black and white
laugh.gif

3 pages of reposts
laugh.gif
....but when was a kid and would watch old tv shows in black and white, I thought the whole world back then was black and white
laugh.gif

I thought Music videos were all based on a movie that was out in theaters.

And i didn't know what color M.J was since they kept playing his old and new videos back to back..

I thought Music videos were all based on a movie that was out in theaters.

And i didn't know what color M.J was since they kept playing his old and new videos back to back..

Back
Top Bottom