Things you thought were true, but then it turns out you were an idiot.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What the +#++ +#++ +#++

In second grade, I told my dad an inch was mile as I had learned from the map worksheet that day. I argued with him for some time on the ride home and he eventually agreed with me. I still laugh about that to this day.

I also thought in elementary school that a girl's period was just a big red period (dot) they had to push out over the course of a few days. Plan parenthood in elementary school ftw.

In second grade, I told my dad an inch was mile as I had learned from the map worksheet that day. I argued with him for some time on the ride home and he eventually agreed with me. I still laugh about that to this day.

I also thought in elementary school that a girl's period was just a big red period (dot) they had to push out over the course of a few days. Plan parenthood in elementary school ftw.

LOL at the multiple replies. As I scrolled I thought at first oh what double post. Then triple, then I scrolled all the way down
eek.gif
roll.gif

Anyways back when I was a kid I use to think that the United States was a giant mall.

LOL at the multiple replies. As I scrolled I thought at first oh what double post. Then triple, then I scrolled all the way down
eek.gif
roll.gif

Anyways back when I was a kid I use to think that the United States was a giant mall.

i thought when a song played on the radio it was the actual artist performing it live every time
i was like 4 or 5

i thought when a song played on the radio it was the actual artist performing it live every time
i was like 4 or 5

I thought the world was going to end when I was 9 or 10 years old when it was 1999 going 2000.

I thought the world was going to end when I was 9 or 10 years old when it was 1999 going 2000.

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

I thought Music videos were all based on a movie that was out in theaters.

And i didn't know what color M.J was since they kept playing his old and new videos back to back..
I used to ask my mom if he was a she

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

I thought Music videos were all based on a movie that was out in theaters.

And i didn't know what color M.J was since they kept playing his old and new videos back to back..
I used to ask my mom if he was a she

I used to think that every kid came from a single parent household, except me.

Why? I have no idea. Til this day I still kinda expect it to be this way and am subtly caught off guard when it's not the case

I used to think that every kid came from a single parent household, except me.

Why? I have no idea. Til this day I still kinda expect it to be this way and am subtly caught off guard when it's not the case

Back
Top Bottom