things you wanna be but probably can't/won't be...

I always wanted to play Professional Basketball...I also just want to be someone very intelligent, someone with wisdom, someone people can look up to...famous in a way 

My ancestors were knights and my more immediate forefathers were fighter pilots at places like Mid Way and over Korea. I know it sounds down right evil, but I wish I could be in a position to best my oppenents on horse or in the sky and then pursue my other enemies and slaughter them.

Being an economist is just weak next to being the man who butchers hundreds of Islamists or Communists within a single day.

6'6 
mean.gif

A man that people look up to & know things will be just fine with. Maybe in due time but sure doesn't feel like it now

A fighter pilot :\

Unless you have a felony record or something of that nature holding you back, you could actually become a fighter pilot my man. The Air Force is actually in the midsts of recruiting officers right now. They have a need for pilots, remote pilots, and airborne battle managers. I would never encourage someone to enlist in the military (my own moral reasoning,) but if that's your dream then you have more tools at your disposal than you probably know of. The Navy actually has more aircraft, but I'm not sure what their pilot demands are like.

Research the AFOQT (you need at LEAST a 150 to be considered) and ASVAB (you'll want a 90 or above) and start working on your dream my man. :pimp:

(lowkey, this is also my dream. but don't want to enlist until I get to spend more time with my brothers, and by that time I hope to be working towards other goals that are more pertinent to my family and myself.)

Last edited:
My ancestors were knights and my more immediate forefathers were fighter pilots at places like Mid Way and over Korea. I know it sounds down right evil, but I wish I could be in a position to best my oppenents on horse or in the sky and then pursue my other enemies and slaughter them.

Being an economist is just weak next to being the man who butchers hundreds of Islamists or Communists within a single day.

But who's more powerful at the end of the day, a soldier trained to kill or someone who can forecast economic patterns and influence public policy?

To answer the OP the only thing that comes to mind is my personality. It use to frustrate me that no matter how hard I tried that I wasn't an extrovert. I've learned to embrace it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom