-Things you've done in your life that other people probably wont get to do in a life time-

-Drive Ferraris, Lamborghinis,Bentleys,Roll Royces etc. except a Bugatti, for work. only about 5 mins at a time
frown.gif

-Have had a gun pointed at me 5 times, 2 of those by the COPS.
- I see and talk to Isaac Bruce everyday i work, Cool humble dude and straight Religious
-Slept with 3 girls in one day on separate occasions(can`t not the only one)
-SMH @ myself, meet Phonte of Little Brother and asked him where the Nissan was
- Me and DMX were sleeping with the same chick for about a month but i did`t know till after.....yuck
p.s. i got tested i am good.......

-Drive Ferraris, Lamborghinis,Bentleys,Roll Royces etc. except a Bugatti, for work. only about 5 mins at a time
frown.gif

-Have had a gun pointed at me 5 times, 2 of those by the COPS.
- I see and talk to Isaac Bruce everyday i work, Cool humble dude and straight Religious
-Slept with 3 girls in one day on separate occasions(can`t not the only one)
-SMH @ myself, meet Phonte of Little Brother and asked him where the Nissan was
- Me and DMX were sleeping with the same chick for about a month but i did`t know till after.....yuck
p.s. i got tested i am good.......

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

- worked on wall street (and bear stearns) during the great economic crash of (our) lifetime
- missed my early morning flight on 9/11/2011 (still have the plane ticket)
- have traveled SOLO throughout the US, Europe, and Asia with nothing more than a backpack
- smoked trees with a rasta under bob marley and peter tosh's 'favorite spot'
- sat within 3 seats of MJ, Ewing, Ahmad Rashad and Oakley at MSG when David Lee made a left handed inbounds tip with 0.9 seconds in double OT to beat the bobcats
- dated a playboy centerfold
- drove across the country from NY to CA, TWICE
- sat in MSG VIP box (directly above the tunnel) for about 50 games from 2005-2010
- went to 'up in smoke', twice
- survived a walk through government yard in trenchtown (kingston) with my girl
wow that's crazy

- worked on wall street (and bear stearns) during the great economic crash of (our) lifetime
- have traveled SOLO throughout the US, Europe, and Asia with nothing more than a backpack
- sat within 3 seats of MJ, Ewing, Ahmad Rashad and Oakley at MSG when David Lee made a left handed inbounds tip with 0.9 seconds in double OT to beat the bobcats
- sat in MSG VIP box (directly above the tunnel) for about 50 games from 2005-2010
wow that's crazy

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Originally Posted by redsoxmike2000

Smoked a blunt with the RZA

I bet you that was laced...

Woo-Tang
nerd.gif
 ??

My Ex-GF and I were homeless.  Lived in and out of my Dodge Neon for 2 months, and slept in Cheap Motels on Gun Hill and Boston Road.
She calls her Grand pops and next thing I know we have our own penthouse in SF, plus the beach house in Montara.
Her Grand pops had the only pvt stairway built down to the beach, so when he was gone we made easily, $300/day, allowing fisherman down to the rocks.
I also lived in Jamaica (the island) for 2 weeks in abandoned house w/ no lights, no stove (or grill), and only cold water running (BurR!) ... I was chased from the country side of West Moreland Negril by a crackhead goonie named "Crazy Naka"and all his people, all for having a pretty light skin GF, and having our sheep entangled in his barbwire fence (oh yeah, Crazy Naka was also the property owner).

There's much more but not exciting ...

Why did it take 2 months for her to make the call?? I guess that's why she's ur ex

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Originally Posted by redsoxmike2000

Smoked a blunt with the RZA

I bet you that was laced...

Woo-Tang
nerd.gif
 ??

My Ex-GF and I were homeless.  Lived in and out of my Dodge Neon for 2 months, and slept in Cheap Motels on Gun Hill and Boston Road.
She calls her Grand pops and next thing I know we have our own penthouse in SF, plus the beach house in Montara.
Her Grand pops had the only pvt stairway built down to the beach, so when he was gone we made easily, $300/day, allowing fisherman down to the rocks.
I also lived in Jamaica (the island) for 2 weeks in abandoned house w/ no lights, no stove (or grill), and only cold water running (BurR!) ... I was chased from the country side of West Moreland Negril by a crackhead goonie named "Crazy Naka"and all his people, all for having a pretty light skin GF, and having our sheep entangled in his barbwire fence (oh yeah, Crazy Naka was also the property owner).

There's much more but not exciting ...

Why did it take 2 months for her to make the call?? I guess that's why she's ur ex

Was in Madrid when Spain won the world cup, then went to the victory parade. @#$% was insane. Currently stacking up for Brazil 2014.

Was in Madrid when Spain won the world cup, then went to the victory parade. @#$% was insane. Currently stacking up for Brazil 2014.

Made 13.5k in 2 hours with one of my closest friends last night. He decided he wanted to sell his BMW. Got the call about a car is dad has on Craigslist (Nissan Sentra) and the buyers asked if he had another car he wanted to sell.. He said he'll call them back in 10 minutes and asks me If he should sell his car. (03 330ci) which he got for 5k. Called em back and told them about the BMW. They wanted to meet up at a gas station. 11 at night we roll out with knives and meet up. We get there and these dudes look like they just got out the pen. Take them for a test drive and we're Rollin and one has a gun on him. Sketched me the F out. Got back to the station and he said it's a deal he'll buy it!! Went to his truck and pulled out 13.5K in STACKS!! I'd Have to say last night was one of the craziest/scariest nights of my entire life.I'm 17 BTW

Made 13.5k in 2 hours with one of my closest friends last night. He decided he wanted to sell his BMW. Got the call about a car is dad has on Craigslist (Nissan Sentra) and the buyers asked if he had another car he wanted to sell.. He said he'll call them back in 10 minutes and asks me If he should sell his car. (03 330ci) which he got for 5k. Called em back and told them about the BMW. They wanted to meet up at a gas station. 11 at night we roll out with knives and meet up. We get there and these dudes look like they just got out the pen. Take them for a test drive and we're Rollin and one has a gun on him. Sketched me the F out. Got back to the station and he said it's a deal he'll buy it!! Went to his truck and pulled out 13.5K in STACKS!! I'd Have to say last night was one of the craziest/scariest nights of my entire life.I'm 17 BTW

Originally Posted by Regal Black

wow that's crazy
I know. Dude missed a flight from the future
eek.gif
eek.gif

wow that's crazy
eek.gif
eek.gif

How was this? details plz

Originally Posted by faddy

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

195mph fam?

laugh.gif
...idk about THAT

You're a %+*%!* loser. Everyone wants you out of this thread you wuss. 
but serious I spent a couple days in an australian outback cattle farm. One of the best experiences in my life.

you tryna kick him out of his own thread??!?!??! oh lawwwwwwwwwwd have mercy

Originally Posted by faddy

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

195mph fam?

laugh.gif
...idk about THAT

You're a %+*%!* loser. Everyone wants you out of this thread you wuss. 
but serious I spent a couple days in an australian outback cattle farm. One of the best experiences in my life.

you tryna kick him out of his own thread??!?!??! oh lawwwwwwwwwwd have mercy

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

twice is a round trip, one time going and one time coming back

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

twice is a round trip, one time going and one time coming back

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

wow that's crazy
eek.gif
eek.gif
2dtbpz.gif

Back
Top Bottom